DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

YES! I am very happy to be here!

DubXer00

Reactions
Just stumbled on this forum out of frustration with saving videos from my drone. Anyway, as the title suggests, I am happy to be here and this has helped ease some of my frustration. It will however, derail all the other plans I had of getting some editing done this eve but there's always tomorrow ?‍♂️

I'm in San Diego and am always looking for a place to fly!

Attachments

• DSC03029.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 19
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland DubXer00.

I hope you don't use the utility box as a launch platform. Lots of metal that could effect the aircraft.

Good for photos, bad for launch.

Glad you stumbled onto us here. ?

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Already great feedback, thank you. I did not know that about the boxes, however, it was merely for the photo op lol. I liked the "High Voltage" in the pic. I'm a "ground launcher" if that's a thing lol.

I'm a "ground launcher" if that's a thing lol.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Hawkeye..

Oh it's a thing. Make sure the launch area is clear of debris as the smallest of particles can enter the aircraft through the cooling vents. Which will effect you down the road of drone life.

That's why I hand launch/land my aircraft (Spark-MA2).

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Thank you all for the kind welcomes.

Noted @MA2 317

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hi everyone!
I have been flying drones for sometime now, but I am new to this Forum. I am happy to be here as well. BTW does any one else here share my concerns of bad weather while flying drones? I have lost a drone in the past due to strong winds. I have heard that there are weather intelligence providers like climacell.co that provide accurate predictions. Has anyone else heard of such providers or used one?
TIA! Happy flying...

Hi everyone!
I have been flying drones for sometime now, but I am new to this Forum. I am happy to be here as well. BTW does any one else here share my concerns of bad weather while flying drones? I have lost a drone in the past due to strong winds. I have heard that there are weather intelligence providers like climacell.co that provide accurate predictions. Has anyone else heard of such providers or used one?
TIA! Happy flying...
Hi Sara welcome to the forum. .Yes everyone has concerns with the weather when they fly. Maybe start a thread here in intros instead of just jumping in another’s. Less confusing that way.?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!

Just stumbled on this forum out of frustration with saving videos from my drone. Anyway, as the title suggests, I am happy to be here and this has helped ease some of my frustration. It will however, derail all the other plans I had of getting some editing done this eve but there's always tomorrow ?‍♂️

I'm in San Diego and am always looking for a place to fly!
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!:) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3