DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Yes, the Air 3 does sunsets...

Tennessee is “the greenest state in the land of the free”. I wonder how many readers know the origin of that phrase? Be careful, you might give away your age. I used to enjoy flying over those hills and rivers during my time at nearby Fort Campbell. Beautiful picture and soft colors. Thank you.

In Middle Tennessee, we are finally starting to get late summer/early fall sunsets. Here is one that I captured tonight with the Mavic 3 Air...View attachment 168159
Love this shot and thank you for sharing!!! I'm going to be getting the Air 3 SOON! Can you please walk us through the settings / process you took to get this shot?

Reactions: rickmurray1989
Nice Photo

Tennessee is “the greenest state in the land of the free”. I wonder how many readers know the origin of that phrase? Be careful, you might give away your age. I used to enjoy flying over those hills and rivers during my time at nearby Fort Campbell. Beautiful picture and soft colors. Thank you.
I was born in Fort Campbell... :)

Love this shot and thank you for sharing!!! I'm going to be getting the Air 3 SOON! Can you please walk us through the settings / process you took to get this shot?
I always shoot in RAW format. In this case, this particular image was captured in 180° pano configuration, in Auto mode, with a -1.0 exposure compensation. After importing the individual images (21 captured with the 24mm camera), I performed the stitching in Lightroom, and created separate masks for the sky and for the landscape so that I could balance the lighting, contrast and color accuracy. I finished the image by applying a light touch of Topaz Denoise AI to remove any lingering grain in the sky. The Air 3 is one sweet aircraft.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne