DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Yet another new pilot (Las Vegas)

Dronster

Reactions
Hi there everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself on the forums, I bought my mavic last week and have been out just about every day with it, I got the fly more combo which was the best option since it came with 3 batteries and plenty of other useful items. I wanted to post some stillshots as I go and I will post some videos as well.

I am glad I found this forum as I have been on it weeks before I got my drone just to familiarize myself with all that I can, I'm sure I will have plenty more questions but I think this will be excellent community to learn in.

Also I do have cinematography experience, I own a black magic 4k, 2 canon 60d's with proper sound eq and tripods.

Hope I didn't ramble on to much

Attachments

• 20180512_134239.jpg
    20180512_134239.jpg
    9.4 MB · Views: 7
  • DJI_0067.JPG
    DJI_0067.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 6
  • 20180508_180119.jpg
    20180508_180119.jpg
    8.2 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Dronster
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy that new Mavic, fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Hi there everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself on the forums, I bought my mavic last week and have been out just about every day with it, I got the fly more combo which was the best option since it came with 3 batteries and plenty of other useful items. I wanted to post some stillshots as I go and I will post some videos as well.

I am glad I found this forum as I have been on it weeks before I got my drone just to familiarize myself with all that I can, I'm sure I will have plenty more questions but I think this will be excellent community to learn in.

Also I do have cinematography experience, I own a black magic 4k, 2 canon 60d's with proper sound eq and tripods.

Hope I didn't ramble on to much
Howdy from Wyoming @Dronster , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife