DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Your best Pictures to date (not videos)s

Sunshine Skyway Bridge in St. Petersburg Florida USA as it changes colors. Shot with my Mavic 2 Zoom.View attachment 93135View attachment 93136View attachment 93137
Kind of an oxymoron that its the sunshine skyway bridge and you're taking a picture in the evening!
By the way, my favorite town down there is Safety Harbor. Except for the Indian burial grounds that they have there, I kid you not a tree almost fell on top of me for some reason......I took that as a sign I shouldn't go back there

• Wow
Reactions: Vader Zoom 01
Kind of an oxymoron that its the sunshine skyway bridge and you're taking a picture in the evening!
By the way, my favorite town down there is Safety Harbor. Except for the Indian burial grounds that they have there, I kid you not a tree almost fell on top of me for some reason......I took that as a sign I shouldn't go back there
Oh wow I love that park but that is kinda spooky. LOLOL, that's the only way to see the new lights they installed on the Sunshine Skyway Bridge. ??

Always stunning pictures. I hope to add pics from my Mavic Mini someday, but I'm still under a learning curve..So I'll sit back and enjoy the view!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7