DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Your best Pictures to date (not videos)s

WOW, Stunning pictures from all of you. Really, I'm humbled by how beautiful all these pics are that everyone is posting!!!

Last edited:
We had a huge protest of farmers against planned regulations and laws in Nuremberg last friday.

I had the chance to get a permission from the police and the regulatory office and fly for the organizers of the protest.

Maybe the shots are not my best ones... but those tractors... and the surroundings and everything I learned on that day was one of my best drone experiences

View attachment 91761
View attachment 91762
View attachment 91763
Nice shots! It's good when the farmers get together to make sure the government does not screw them over ( after all they sell everything they produce for pennies on the dollar, or in their case cents on the Euro ). However that parking lot is full of some expensive vehicles.:cool:

Crooked Creek from my Mini...aptly named.
Nice photo!
I have a preset in Lightroom for my mini that I think helps the colors out a bit.
this is what it looks like after.
I usually apply the preset to all the mini photos and then tweak from there.

Attachments

• 3592CB94-2369-4098-8C50-F01E2A3A9F55.jpeg
    3592CB94-2369-4098-8C50-F01E2A3A9F55.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
Nice photo!
I have a preset in Lightroom for my mini that I think helps the colors out a bit.
this is what it looks like after.
I usually apply the preset to all the mini photos and then tweak from there.
Thanks, I like it your way. I don’t have Lightroom, but I do what I can with iOS Photos. Your version is definitely better.

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife