DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Your best Pictures to date (not videos)s

856b1f83a1da57b162b4d5974cdc44e5.jpg

I find the golden hour best with drones.

Within 30 minutes before sunrise, or within 30 minutes after sunset, to get some details in the sky.

This is F/2.8, 1/5 of a second. MP2 pro.

Thanks, I've seen your very nice pics from here in Utah like around the Salt Lake or Spiral Jetty areas. I was thinking when I saw your posts that it was nice to see drone pics from someone local who lives nearby to share and learn different areas to fly around the area. I'm just a recreational flyer for the simple enjoyment of photography.

Thanks, I've seen your very nice pics from here in Utah like around the Salt Lake or Spiral Jetty areas. I was thinking when I saw your posts that it was nice to see drone pics from someone local who lives nearby to share and learn different areas to fly around the area. I'm just a recreational flyer for the simple enjoyment of photography.

Thank you! Glad you’ve liked some of my shots. I’m just a hobbyist as well and I have lots to learn. I’m always up for sharing locations though. Lately I’ve been shooting out on Stansbury Island a lot. It’s open to drones all year unlike Antelope Island. I’ll look forward to seeing more of your work on the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman