DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Your Vote for Best MavicPro Skin :)

I'm still waiting for my order from slickwraps April 23rd. 33 days and counting.
I thought they were a US outfit. You should have gotten it 5 days max.
Did you email them? 33 Days counts as Lost post for me.

Lost mail is never lost until the buyer enquires about it;s location to be fair

I thought they were a US outfit. You should have gotten it 5 days max.
Did you email them? 33 Days counts as Lost post for me.

Lost mail is never lost until the buyer enquires about it;s location to be fair

I've been emailing them about it. They didnt ship until May 16th then the tracking took it to Chicago on the 18th. From there the trail goes cold hopefully as it crossed into Canada. Correspondence with customer support has been curt at best always blaming their sale for slow production and shipping.

I've been emailing them about it. They didnt ship until May 16th then the tracking took it to Chicago on the 18th. From there the trail goes cold hopefully as it crossed into Canada. Correspondence with customer support has been curt at best always blaming their sale for slow production and shipping.

Chicago > Detroit > Windsor > Toronto > (Sudbury) > North Bay
Probably no sooner than Wed. May 29th.
After all, we are talking about Canada Post.
:)

Are they MAS M2 props?. Great Color combo.
AT Pro controller, very nice

Just ask for a refund. 30 days is lost mail in my book.
Especially if it's a few sheets of paper thick parcel.

Slickwraps just cancelled my order rather then correcting my error of ordering a mavic pro skin rather then a mavic 2. Lost a customer and PayPal fees on a $0 change. Tells you sometime about their company. No "skin" off my back.

Slickwraps just cancelled my order rather then correcting my error of ordering a mavic pro skin rather then a mavic 2. Lost a customer and PayPal fees on a $0 change. Tells you sometime about their company. No "skin" off my back.

Worldplay wins the day.
After seeing Wrapgrade & Decalgirl, I wont be perusing their site anytime soon

IM divided on Color. I think grey, dull as it is, may be the default color for a reason. Against a blue sky and all.
I think theres a reason planes are colored it.

They say white is the most visible color in traffic (helmets and such), but against blue sky I dont know.
I think red or yellow would win out. That Racing red wrapgrade have screams "im here, love me"

Personally I like Neon Green shown here for the concept of High visibility
600398697.jpg

I fear any shade of green is going to blend into a blue sky quite easily however.

Wrapgrade provide accent skins now, which might help their visibility.

So I went ahead and ordered again because the sale is still on. Shipped same day. I will let you all know how the quality is on a 15$ is with 2 extra battery parts. Normal price would have been $52.95. 6 hours left on the memorial day sale but they extended it one day already.
8d535a97765ac5f64af248367753d35e.jpg

Just ask for a refund. 30 days is lost mail in my book.
Especially if it's a few sheets of paper thick parcel.

So it just came in the post today but I'm a little disappointed by the coverage. From the top it looks good but the sides seem to be lacking some pieces. Was I short shipped or is that normal for slickwraps? Anyway, wanted a high vis colour and that sure is what I got, i think, we will see how it looks in the air.

Attachments

• 20190528_171611.jpg
    20190528_171611.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 46
  • 20190528_171632.jpg
    20190528_171632.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Reactions: MavicFT1P
So it just came in the post today but I'm a little disappointed by the coverage. From the top it looks good but the sides seem to be lacking some pieces. Was I short shopped or is that normal for slickwraps.
Likely why they were so inexpensive.... don’t fit or that extra pieces are needed.

I have tried the major brands and personally remain a Wrapgrade fan (see post #32 above for a link)

Yeh that was the other reason i stopped cheering for them, as the skins while are cheap and the carbon ones are awesome,
They cover the least bits

Decalgirl cover almost everything. Only thing they miss is the top of the mavic controller and the arms.

Wrapgrade cover all of the remote and even the bottom of the engines! which i dont know decalgirl do.
But they leave a strip on the metal base bare.

Maybe so not to interfere with the sensors? Or More likely as it gets hot and could potentially peel off?

Really? No one has an opinion on Decalgirl skins
OK i'll change the thread title again..too early to be thinking for myself

k, done even added a smiley face
Hey m8, Decalgirl skins are in my opinion the best full body inc rc around. 3m laser cut for precise fit, no signal interference, uv and water resistant. Plenty of designes to choose from that look awesome which made it so hard to choose, so i uploaded my own design , stretched it to fit the template which was then printed cut and shipped which was received in good time.
Very impressed with the finish, the colors are awesome....something a little different

Attachments

• IMG_20180625_151800.jpg
    IMG_20180625_151800.jpg
    983.4 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: MavicFT1P
Nice! Blue Meanie style.
I didn't know Decalgirl did that aswell.
The decalgirl are better value if their good as ppl say as the Wrapgrade are $$

Maybe someone who has tried both can comment further.

Just installed the Starkiller skin from Decalgirl, also installed the 4hawks Raptor SR antenna. Super happy with how it came out!
Except for messing up the 5d button, new one on the way though.
a7340ecf6d2cfe7945af5f4850bb6d24.jpg

Reactions: Cpt.Barbossa1072
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851