DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Zoom not working

What's the secret? Hold Fn button and wheel, nothing.
Nope, you’re definitely doing the right action, but..... are you actually in a video mode that allows zoom? You should be seeing 1x in a circle next to the record button. If not, you’re not in the correct video mode for zoom

Nope, you’re definitely doing the right action, but..... are you actually in a video mode that allows zoom? You should be seeing 1x in a circle next to the record button. If not, you’re not in the correct video mode for zoom

Well, I'll be...
I hate it when it does that. Duh.

Many thanks, now to read the rest of the new stuff.

I have tried the video modes and still does not work. I don't see the 2x modes when entering video mode on my dji mini2. Any suggestions. Firmware has been updated

I had my Mavic Air 2 and Zoom working. I told my brother to purchase the same drone because it was a good one. He doesn't see the 1x nor is he able to zoom. We updated his firmware and it is still not working for him, not sure why.

Coincidently I crashed my drone and had it replaced, now the new drone doesn't have Zoom capability. I removed and re-installed the firmware on both the RC and the Drone as well as deleted and reinstalled the DJI app and Zoom is still not working. Any ideas?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre