DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Zoom on goggles?

dannyw777

Reactions
Anybody having difficult engaging the zoom function? Especially using the tripod mode? Between the 5d button on remote and the touch pad on the goggles I seem to stay confused. Please anyone what's the best process to engage the zoom function?

Ps .....I LOVE THESE GOGGLES AND WILL WORK THROUGH ALL OF THESE SCENARIOS TO FLY THIS WONDERFUL DELIGHTFUL TOOL, AND THIS FORUM IS PRICELESS!
I wasn't aware they had zoom facility through the 5d button?

Hmm.. I need to read the instructions

Best that I can tell, if gimbal head tracking is on ,then no zooming available? Anybody and to confirm this for me? Is there another Option?

Didn't I read somewhere that you can also use the 5D stick to zoom in and out?

Has anyone played with the zoom function in the goggles much?

What are the limitations? Filming in 1080p only, not 4K, I take it? Can you zoom while recording or not recording? Does the zoom function still work if you're in Head-Track-Gimbal mode? Does zoom work if you're cinematic or tripod or different flight modes?

I haven't had the goggles long and haven't had the chance to play with the zoom function much.

This is where you'll have to form habits, if head tracking,gimbal tracking etc. activated ZOOM WILL NOT ZOOM.

Come out of those modes and the zoom will work.
I had to practice switching from zoom off and on to naturally remember for my own peace of mind while flying, because so many things are going on!

Can't have too much stick time!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78