DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

16 G Memory Card

A tip to remember about memory cards. The higher the capacity, the more expensive piece of plastic you will have if it fails. I see not point, and this is my opinion, of going higher than 64. I have pro camera gear and I use only up to 64 as is I lose the card, I am only out one card and maybe one days shoot. Just a though and again, my opinion.

A tip to remember about memory cards. The higher the capacity, the more expensive piece of plastic you will have if it fails. I see not point, and this is my opinion, of going higher than 64. I have pro camera gear and I use only up to 64 as is I lose the card, I am only out one card and maybe one days shoot. Just a though and again, my opinion.
Completely agree, especially with a drone that can be lost much easier than a handheld camera.

Extracting stills from video is terrible as you are trying to create a still image from a "sort of moving image". You can get this blurring effect. Best thing to do is to stop the video, shoot the still, and then start the video again.
Ummm, have you worked with video before, like in real video editing software? Video is really just a bunch of pictures that are taken very close together and played back in series. In video editing software you can pick one of these images and turn it into a pic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven