DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 months of New Zealand. Hope you enjoy :)

One of the most beautiful places on Earth combined with great drone skills and video editing is a no-brainer. Could watch these all day long!

One of the most beautiful places on Earth combined with great drone skills and video editing is a no-brainer. Could watch these all day long!

Glad you liked it! I'm back in the UK now, where it's a little harder to find such impressive shots. Slowly collecting good footage though!

Super video. What zoom transition are you using? If you want to start using lut's look up mlut from motionfx. It's a free out handle for FCP and other editing software and it comes pre installed with some lut's already.

Very nice, dynamic, upbeat, really like it. One thing that annoys me in my similar footage is the totally blue shadows on distant mountains on sunny days, e.g. at 1:56mins of your clip etc.

I use Davinci Resolve's "Hue vs Sat" option to select and desaturate these blue shadows, I'm sure you can do it in other software too

Super video. What zoom transition are you using? If you want to start using lut's look up mlut from motionfx. It's a free out handle for FCP and other editing software and it comes pre installed with some lut's already.

Thanks! I'm using a smooth zoom in/out by "Ryan Nangle" - a YouTuber. I like the effect, but it isn't in 4K...

I'm going to give Luts a try, so I'll have a look at that! Thanks for the advice

Thanks! I'm using a smooth zoom in/out by "Ryan Nangle" - a YouTuber. I like the effect, but it isn't in 4K...

I'm going to give Luts a try, so I'll have a look at that! Thanks for the advice
No problem mate. I'll have a look at the transitions too. Keep it up!

Incredible editing and of course the location we have here :))

Would love to know your camera settings/filters used

Mine definitely don't come out anything like yours [emoji85]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clang123