DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

40 second sunset time lapse

That is great. I'm curious if I can do the same but longer, changing the batteries. I'm sure there will be a shift in the picture but I'm wondering is I can hide that on iMovie. I actually like the part where you land. Thanks for posting

That is great. I'm curious if I can do the same but longer, changing the batteries. I'm sure there will be a shift in the picture but I'm wondering is I can hide that on iMovie. I actually like the part where you land. Thanks for posting

This is the first time I've used iMovie. Im on vacation and computer isn't as convenient as iPad. iMovie only allows 2x speed increase. So I saved the movie at 2x speed. Then created a new project with this double speed movie and sped it up to 2x. I repeated this until it was about 8 or 10x the original.

This is the first time I've used iMovie. Im on vacation and computer isn't as convenient as iPad. iMovie only allows 2x speed increase. So I saved the movie at 2x speed. Then created a new project with this double speed movie and sped it up to 2x. I repeated this until it was about 8 or 10x the original.

iMovie on a computer let's you speed up to 20x I think. I'm very new to the tech, but it allows for some really cool productions

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliassmith02