DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

4k Video probems

Justjas

Reactions
Hi all,
I'm recording videos using the supplied 16mb card and my own 32mb card but on both on playback either on my pc or on a 4k hardware player they stutter every few seconds making the video unwatchable? Being in the UK I've set it to 4k 24fps PAL would I be better recording in 4k 30fps NTSC or is it nothing to do with that and i simply have a faulty drone that isn't writing the data fast enough to the card? Please advise
Regards
John

Did you move the file to the pc before playing? Or are you playing the file while it's still on the card? What's your pc specs?

Did you move the file to the pc before playing? Or are you playing the file while it's still on the card? What's your pc specs?
For pc I copy file to the hard drive but for the popcorn hour 4k hardware player I can't (but it is designed to play from the card direct) I'm worried that it's the mavic as other 4k files play fine especially on the popcorn hour hardware player?

Sounds like your computer isn't powerful enough to playback 4k smoothly.

4k is very resource heavy but that doesn't explain the stuttering on your 4k player

Maybe the write speed on your card isn't fast enough.

Last edited:
Sounds like your computer isn't powerful enough to payback 4k smoothly.

4k is very resource heavy but that doesn't explain the stitterins on your 4k player

Maybe the write speed on your card isn't fast enough.
And the dedicated 4k hardware movie player?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu