DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A little clarification on DJI order to ship times?

I cancelled my third party order after waiting almost three months and promises of "next week" deliveries. I reordered direct through DJI, but my patience is wearing thin. If this doesn't pan through I'm out. Out as in good bye DJI.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Hope for your sake things work out

Ordered on the 9th and it should be here Wednesday. Should have been Tuesday, but delayed due to weather

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Ordered mine on the 15th, today I checked and it says "Shipped" but I don't see a tracking number.

I ordered same day...nothing has changed And the my orders page still says "payment authorized". DJI has bizarre shipping policies and the order in which they ship to people.

Out of curiosity did you order only the Mavic, or did you also order an extra battery, fly more combo etc...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered same day...nothing has changed And the my orders page still says "payment authorized". DJI has bizarre shipping policies and the order in which they ship to people.

Out of curiosity did you order only the Mavic, or did you also order an extra battery, fly more combo etc...?

I ordered the "fly more" bundle as well as the DJI care plan.

Reactions: Benclement

See I ordered the fly more combo on 1/16. They took my money then put it back in my account.. I chatted with them Sat night and they said it will ship mid week (This week). So just being impatient I chatted again and they told be by the end of this month lol..

Ordered from DJI on the 15th, still no change in status from Payment Status "Authorized". No charge on Credit Card, and no email notification. Starting to get a bad feeling...

I ordered the "fly more" bundle as well as the DJI care plan.

I just checked my order status this morning and the payment status changed to "pay confirmed" from "Payment authorized". I am hoping this means they are about to ship...?? Of course they haven't sent me any emails whatsoever since the first one.

Reactions: jerryflah
I ordered the "Fly More" package on the 14th and it's still sitting at the payment authorized stage. I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed and continue to watch mp videos on YouTube.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: mizzo79
Ordered from DJI on the 15th, still no change in status from Payment Status "Authorized". No charge on Credit Card, and no email notification. Starting to get a bad feeling...
Went on the DJI Chat - the wait was not really bad at all. I was informed that my MP would ship on or before the 25th!!

So I couldn't handle it and reached out about an hour ago for status. I ordered on 1/16 and got a confirmation of payment on 1/19 @2am.

So today I was told shipment would leave on or before 1/30 with 3-5 day ship time and a sorry for the delay from the chat cs rep. I'm a little bummed but it's snowing outside here in the North East so not much I could do anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I just checked my order status this morning and the payment status changed to "pay confirmed" from "Payment authorized". I am hoping this means they are about to ship...?? Of course they haven't sent me any emails whatsoever since the first one.
Mine was on "Payment authorized" as soon as I placed the order, today it switched to "pay confirmed" and supposedly is being delivered tomorrow.

I think what the DJI site/app shows can not be relied on to indicate anything useful.

Hey,

I ordered a Mavic on November 11th from UAV Systems International . And still waiting for them to let me when they will ship.

Would it be better to cancel the order and order direct through DJI?

P.S. I live in Bogota, Colombia and DJI doesn't ship here, what would you recommend?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk