DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A little clarification on DJI order to ship times?

I ordered on Saturday a drone and an extra battery and today chat said that it should ship on or before Feb 1st. That was after getting the email about March.

So far it seems like no one in chat has even acknowledged the email about March shipping dates. They're just telling everyone "Yes it will ship soon!" lol We're onto you DJI! Not that it makes a difference...

Reactions: SkeeterHarris
So far it seems like no one in chat has even acknowledged the email about March shipping dates. They're just telling everyone "Yes it will ship soon!" lol We're onto you DJI! Not that it makes a difference...

Did you notice the website dropped the ships within 5 days text?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Please bear with me. I think I may have As-u[you]-m[me]-ed "facts" from some of the threads relating to Shipping.
We non-owners still get antsy as the Chinese New Year advances ominously closer and closer
I "thought", from actual experience of forum members, that the actual posting of the charge [as opposed to pending] on an order through the "DJI Store" was a clear step in the process that indicated that shipping [or picking first I guess] was a week to 10 days out.

LET ME HAVE ALL THE BAD NEWS now, I think I'm ready. WA WA tearful

Canceled order with Carolina Dronz on 1-19 after waiting 3 months and still no end in sight. It is a shame how they are treating their authorized dealers. Mavic will be here tomorrow the 26th. That is 3 business days til it shipped plus a weekend, and 2 days to ship to Utah from China, making one week total since ordering from DJI store. It has been a long wait since Mid October.

Final update:

Ordered Flymore combo on 1/14/17
Got shipping notification on website 1/25//2017 AM
Got Fedex tracking number via email 1/25/2017 PM
Fedex website shows package is currently in Georgia with a scheduled delivery on Friday 1/27/2017

I wish everyone good luck on getting theirs soon! Hopefully the email that many received regarding a March delivery was DJI trying to cover their bases in case of delays and most folks that got that email will get their units much, much sooner!

And... they lied - at least no status change, no email, no credit card charge <sigh>

I'm pretty sure they say what they think the customer wants to hear, so they don't have to listen to someone really complain. I'm not even sure they actually look up the order in the computer system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered Combo on 1/16.. Chat has told me 4 different things!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0696.jpg
    IMG_0696.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 33
Hey I ordered the fly more package on 1/14/17. They confirmed payment but put it back in. DJI said it's taken when it ships. Got tracking number email tonight 1/24/17 and says magic should be here on Monday 1/30/17!

Another update on my order which now shows as payment confirmed, shipping status has changed to pending and the cancel order button is gone. A positive exciting update and keeping fingers crossed I see a tracking number by Friday. Thank you Ralph from customer service. PS - Please tell marketing to avoid sending generic emails due to too much demand your Mavic will not ship until March.

Wife ordered before Christmas. I think the 18 of December. Received Jan 15. Received shipping notification and Mavic the same day.

Still waiting on mine..ordered Jan 13th no tracking number no shipment email & now it looks like money has gone back into my bank account..I have no idea what's going on

I contacted DJI this morning. Advised order was delayed due to Chinese holiday. They haven't put my money back yet. I ordered the same day you did. I was advised it will be sent next week.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming