DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A litttle advise needed editing software.

puravidastyles

Reactions
Hi all

Looking for some editing software.. free if possible, as i am new to this game.

really trying to look for something pretty simple which has music files, as i have very little music. like the Dji go app,but able to handle better quality.

thanks all!

I have a list of commonly used editing apps here.

Reactions: puravidastyles
seen it but i thought they needed to be paid for, and not sure which ones have music included like DJI Go app

As a rule of thumb its trivial to locate royalty free soundtracks (You Tube has some for instance) which you simply insert to the timeline.
Any software with included music is likely to have that music over used!

As a rule of thumb its trivial to locate royalty free soundtracks (You Tube has some for instance) which you simply insert to the timeline.
Any software with included music is likely to have that music over used!
completely understood..but new to it..and just want to put some music to the vids

iMovie is great to start with and it's free on your Mac. If you want something more advanced, Final Cut Pro X is my weapon of choice ($300). Resolve is very good too, with a steeper learning curve but free. Premiere Pro is also very good at a cost. There are others of which I am not familiar with.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

As far as music is concerned. If you go out and get great shots and cut a nice video from them, checkout www.premiumbeat.com
It has very good and very affordable music tracks. Furthermore, you can download before you buy to check if it fits your edits.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

You can find a list of other royalty free music sites here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src1972