DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A small portrait of two cars as the sun sets on the shore in Norway

Very well spotted Norwegian Airlord, This video shows how the rule of 2/3rds framing around the 1.30 timeline detracks for the motion while framing in my eyes . It a Cool Shoot and Again well Spotted

Well thank you, i was kinda annoyed that i panned one of the cars out of frame for a moment, but i only had this one take.

Well thank you, i was kinda annoyed that i panned one of the cars out of frame for a moment, but i only had this one take.

Well shot for the most part, but that compound shot of the moving cars could have been much better. It is unfortunately, very difficult to master these shots, and one take is not enough unless you're really well practiced. I use a Litchi waypoint mission for flight direction and altitude so that I can concentrate on getting the framing perfect through manual control of yaw and gimbal pitch. If you only have one shot with the show cars, do a couple of practice runs on other random cars that are using the road so that you can make sure your single take has the best chance of getting the framing right. Also dial down the sensitivity of your controls!!

Keep practicing though - it's s beautiful location and you've got the rest of your photography skills down pat, so you'll nail it before long...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu