It is 12 right now ...
In the morning
And I haven't got sleep yet
Because of this helicopter
That won't stop talking
It just won't stop
I want to shoot it down (joke)
Out of all seriousness
I thought this helicopter with speaker thing was only a thing in movies...
Never knew they actually have them
I just never thought I would wake up to this

I knew you lived in the thick of it, but I was wrong, your in the Fire Zone be safe and thanks for sharing.
Dont go out at dark, That was the message loud and clear. lol

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water

I knew you lived in the thick of it, but I was wrong, your in the Fire Zone be safe and thanks for sharing.
Dont go out at dark, That was the message loud and clear. lol

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water
Quite literally
In Upton Baltimore city there are shooting here
Every now and then
At first it scared me
Now it's just annoying 😠

There are dirt bikes here they come like wild cows always
And fast cars
And burned houses with blown out window

That's literally what all of my posts of videos and photos are somewhat

Ok I really cannot stay up anymore I'm tired

That's literally what all of my posts of videos and photos are somewhat
Its funny you say that as I have been watching a youtube channel grow and all he does is drive and record different Neighborhood so people can see if they want to live there, there all in the hood but the channel is growing.

So the idea I have for you is not so much with your drone but a 24 hour Perimeter Watch using some Cameras that you can post on your youtube from your building , maybe get permission to place a camera for safety . I see these 24 hour cameras posted on lakes and pets but nothing on specific areas such as your place. Just thinking outside the box for safe ideas for you to do. Those cameras are very cheap used and you would never miss a Heli adventure.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water , Set up Perimeter Scans.

Reactions: Beet
Its funny you say that as I have been watching a youtube channel grow and all he does is drive and record different Neighborhood so people can see if they want to live there, there all in the hood but the channel is growing.

So the idea I have for you is not so much with your drone but a 24 hour Perimeter Watch using some Cameras that you can post on your youtube from your building , maybe get permission to place a camera for safety . I see these 24 hour cameras posted on lakes and pets but nothing on specific areas such as your place. Just thinking outside the box for safe ideas for you to do. Those cameras are very cheap used and you would never miss a Heli adventure.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water , Set up Perimeter Scans.
well

Don't have camera
Well I do but there problem
Camera is drone
No other camera
So what I can do is tomorrow
I will fly around my hood neighborhood and post it somewhere other than this thread

Ok I gtg now it's sleepytime for me my head hurts

well

Don't have camera
Well I do but there problem
Camera is drone
No other camera
So what I can do is tomorrow
I will fly around my hood neighborhood and post it somewhere other than this thread

Ok I gtg now it's sleepytime for me my head hurts
The problem with that is as soon as your channel starts to grow, it will be shut down as you dont have your 107 permit .
Its like starting a Race with a broken leg, so you wont make it to the finish line, so consider focusing on that ,

The problem with that is as soon as your channel starts to grow, it will be shut down as you dont have your 107 permit .
Its like starting a Race with a broken leg, so you wont make it to the finish line, so consider focusing on that ,
Wait a sec
So I need a 107 to post anything on yt?

Wait a sec
So I need a 107 to post anything on yt?
If you have any intention at all of monetizing your YouTube videos, now or in the future, OR if your drone videos will enhance or promote your business in any way, you must have a Part 107 Remote Pilot license before filming those videos.

They lowered the Age Limit down to 14 so you can get it , be a game changer for you .
Your dream to become a drone Pilot is possible at your age. .

If you have any intention at all of monetizing your YouTube videos, now or in the future, OR if your drone videos will enhance or promote your business in any way, you must have a Part 107 Remote Pilot license before filming those videos.

They lowered the Age Limit down to 14 so you can get it , be a game changer for you .
WOW OH YES PLEASE

That's only partly true (unless something was updated recently that I've missed). A person can take the test etc at age 14 but the CFR's still state 16 as the minimum age to be eligible to have Part 107.

Instead of just citing this it's better if we just link to the actual GOV website for verification purposes :)

§ 107.61 Eligibility.

Subject to the provisions of §§ 107.57 and 107.59, in order to be eligible for a remote pilot certificate with a small UAS rating under this subpart, a person must:

(a) Be at least 16 years of age;

(b) Be able to read, speak, write, and understand the English language. If the applicant is unable to meet one of these requirements due to medical reasons, the FAA may place such operating limitations on that applicant's certificate as are necessary for the safe operation of the small unmanned aircraft;

(c) Not know or have reason to know that he or she has a physical or mental condition that would interfere with the safe operation of a small unmanned aircraft system; and

(d) Demonstrate aeronautical knowledge by satisfying one of the following conditions, in a manner acceptable to the Administrator:

(1) Pass an initial aeronautical knowledge test covering the areas of knowledge specified in § 107.73; or
(2) If a person holds a pilot certificate (other than a student pilot certificate) issued under part 61 of this chapter and meets the flight review requirements specified in § 61.56, complete training covering the areas of knowledge specified in § 107.74.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin