DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon

Maybe..... then again maybe not.... I wonder when they announce a Pre-Order for the Goggles how may are going to do a Pre-Order.
What I have learned from this whole Cluster Mavic pre-order Launch, is that you are probably best off to do it directly through DJI, Apple, or Best Buy.......... And for me Best Buy was the only one to come through 100%

DJI's strategy will hurt sales on future endeavors. No one will put money down for a preorder or something not in stock. Crazy.

Odd all listings for mavic pro have been removed from amazon uk and es.

(Just drones)

My Amazon order (Fly More package ordered directly from Amazon) finally shipped and I should have it tomorrow based on the tracking information. I placed the order back on Nov 19th with an expected delivery date of Dec 26th. The delivery date changed multiple times and just this week Amazon sent me an email saying that it would be shipped this week and then 6 hours later sent another email saying sorry now it will be late March! *sigh* Then yesterday I received shipping confirmation with an expected delivery date of tomorrow. What a roller coaster ride this has been.

Reactions: MavicPro5280
Did the DJI Store give you a release date of March 20th? I ordered mine through Amazon LLC and that's also what they told me.

No, Amazon LLC gave me the March 20th release date, after originally showing February 10th. When I switched to the DJI Store, it said Arriving Jan 27th-Feb 6th. It was quick and painless. My gift cards were immediately available as soon as I canceled my original order with Amazon LLC.

Ahh another thred about Amazon shipping. LOL. Yup I canceled my pre-order with Amazon Prime after getting one mail saying item will ship in three weeks , then another e-mail saying delivery date is unknown. Each day they keep updating status of the availability back and forth. I was done! I ordered from DJI Store on Amazon and still was able to use my amazon gift cards which was my only thing that kept me from buying anywhere esle like Best Buy after seeing stiock there come and go. Hopefully DJI Store won't let me down and ship out in 5-7 days as promissed.

How do you find the DJI Store on Amazon?

I'm stuck paying for mine using Amazon gift cards.

I highly recommend that you cancel your order with Amazon, do an order with DJI directly but as a backup do what I did and just roam around as a free agent looking everyday between Amazon re-sellers, BestBuy or any place else that is mentioned on the DJI Mavic delivery thread.
This Thread:
Mavic Shipping Update (1-11) Shipping in ONE week now!

Just keep reading from the last page and every once in awhile somebody will alert you to a store that has Mavics for sale. I finally found a Amazon seller selling the Fly More bundle for $1399 which was exactly the same price Amazon had it for when I included Amazon's Tax. They said that they had 4 in stock, I purchased mine and within seconds the listing disappeared. Twenty minutes later the same company was selling them for $1699 and said they had 4 in stock. I looked back an hour later and they had lowered the price back to $1399 and later that day I went back and it was again at $1699.

As soon as my order was shipped I cancelled the DJI order and was very happy to be done with them and their sad service. DJI service is so bad I almost lost complete interest in buying the drone. You see guys who ordered a week after you getting their drone and you just feel so frustrated. I saw guys who had ordered from Nov and other who ordered in January got theirs and these guys are still waiting!

Mine was delivered today, but unfortunately it's too late for me to use it because I am out of town for 10 days. When I get home it will be waiting for me.

Amazon.com is now showing March 20th as their new in Stock date for the Mavic and Fly More package. That's strange. Wonder why so long?

Sent from my SM-N920P using MavicPilots mobile app

My Amazon order was also showing March 20th stock date. I just cancelled my order and reordered through DJI Official Store in Amazon and it gave me a date of delivery between Jan. 28-Feb 6th.

Ahh another thred about Amazon shipping. LOL. Yup I canceled my pre-order with Amazon Prime after getting one mail saying item will ship in three weeks , then another e-mail saying delivery date is unknown. Each day they keep updating status of the availability back and forth. I was done! I ordered from DJI Store on Amazon and still was able to use my amazon gift cards which was my only thing that kept me from buying anywhere esle like Best Buy after seeing stiock there come and go. Hopefully DJI Store won't let me down and ship out in 5-7 days as promissed.

I just switched my order from Amazon to DJI like you mentioned. My order should arrive sooner than March 20th and the kicker is that they are no longer charging me sales tax.

I owe you a cold one.

Used Amazon gift cards for mine at the DJI store on Amazon today as well. I'll post updates when I get shipping confirmation or delivery.

Sent from my SM-N920P using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: cobra46
Switched from Amzon Prime to Amzon DJI Store back on 1/11. Just got mail from amazon that Order has shipped expecected Delivery Jan 25-Feb2. Wondered why so long. Then went to tracking number on FedEx site says its in Georgia and should be at my door on 1/18 (2 days!!!) . I could not belive it. Finnaly my day has come. Counting off the hours. good thing I switched to DJI.

FYI I ordered through the Official DJI Store on Amazon on 1/5. Got my shipping notification last night the 16th will be here on Wednesday 18th.

FYI I ordered through the Official DJI Store on Amazon on 1/5. Got my shipping notification last night the 16th will be here on Wednesday 18th.

Same here! Waiting for Wednesday. I hope DJI Store customer service is as good as their current shipping.

That's great news! I switched mine on to the Official DJI Store on Amazon on the 13th, so it should be just a few days behind you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I'm having problems finding the Flymore Package listed on Amazon and sold by DJI. Anybody have a link? Thanks

Yes your right behind. I can't believe after all this mine is coming tomorrow. Took day off just so I can be home to sign for it. Wow I'm so nervous.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrock