DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

And the first Mavic crash goes to.....?

Hook

Reactions
With the eminent arrival of the first wave of Mavics according to the 75 page "who's going to get theirs first" thread" - another event looms on the horizon. Who will be the first to crash this newest flying machine? This thread is for you. (Neistat doesn't count - he didn't wait in line like the rest of us). Remember - there can only be one #1. In a perfect world - this would be the one and only entry for this thread. Fly safe. We'll see.

Looks like he doesn't know how to power in the drone or controller. It's suppose to be press button, release, press again and hold for a couple seconds.

Reactions: MavicPro
Nice enough guy but ya know what...the first few should goto pilots that have already begun to eat/sleep/breathe the Mavic. Not gonna fly this "THING" right now??? HUH???? Read the posts in this forum buddy. Pilots would give anything to be the first to unbox. Feel lucky!

Nice enough guy but ya know what...the first few should goto pilots that have already begun to eat/sleep/breathe the Mavic. Not gonna fly this "THING" right now??? HUH???? Read the posts in this forum buddy. Pilots would give anything to be the first to unbox. Feel lucky!
He's from Vancouver, it's been wet for like the last two weeks here. If anything he's being responsible.

Well on the poll "is this your first drone"... over 50% said yes.... so my bet is 50% will crash at least once.... who will be first, whatever person (like the guy above) is in that 50+%....

Reactions: cocolim
Standard practice, wife reads the manual, husband 'wings it'. You'd think anyone interested enough would download the manual and then read it whilst waiting for the Mavic to arrive. Now he'll doubtless complain about the focus, just like the folk who complain how difficult it is to get P3 props off, because they've not read and understood the manual.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using MavicPilots mobile app

My bets are on this guy: :(

Srsly though, safe flying everyone!!!!

lol.... I had a feeling this guy would be on the list when I read an earlier thread showing him as one of the early adopters to get it in canada..

Standard practice, wife reads the manual, husband 'wings it'. You'd think anyone interested enough would download the manual and then read it whilst waiting for the Mavic to arrive. Now he'll doubtless complain about the focus, just like the folk who complain how difficult it is to get P3 props off, because they've not read and understood the manual.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using MavicPilots mobile app

I've read it a couple times, and I'm sure that many have every detail memorized.

:D

He peels this sticker off and sticks it on the table without reading it.

4Q0fCCY.jpg

Do the 2-3 You Tube Videos that have been posted where one person clips a tree and another hits a structure not count?
Does there have to be video evidence posted?
Does it count only if the Mavic is disabled by the crash ? The videos out there show the Mavic recovering from crashing into trees and structures.

I say if it falls TO THE GROUND, it's a crash. If it recovers it is not.

Looks like he doesn't know how to power in the drone or controller. It's suppose to be press button, release, press again and hold for a couple seconds.
This is exactly what I said in another thread! Haha.

I reckon photograph is evidence of it in more than 1 piece (not counting props)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078