DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any UK orders shipped?

Urbis

Reactions
Ordered a black FMC on the 24th and mine just shows payment authorised?

Where are people seeing the estimated delivery dates?

Cheers.

New member here, hi all. Experienced fixed wing and heli flyer (30 years plus), Air will be my first drone.

Red FMC ordered at around 3.30pm UK time on announcement day. Still showing as shipping PENDING in the store app.

Ordered a Red one from Drones direct. They rang me on Friday to say the red and whites ones will be delayed till mid March but black available on 13th Feb. They seem quite sure, so changed to black.

When Drones direct called me they said Black was shipping first from DJI followed by all other colours a month later. Their website seems to confirm this. I have a Spark, but would like the Mavic Air for my Stepdaughters wedding on the 1st March. For me, it was always a toss up between Black and Red so I am happy so far. Time will tell if it arrives and all goes well.

Good info, thanks.

Just checked John Lewis and they have White in stock, but no Fly More Combo I have ordered the Fly More Combo from Drones Direct and will wait.

John Lewis are quoting a two year guarantee, not bad. Will keep an eye on availability.

Good info, thanks.

Just checked John Lewis and they have White in stock, but no Fly More Combo I have ordered the Fly More Combo from Drones Direct and will wait.

John Lewis are quoting a two year guarantee, not bad. Will keep an eye on availability.

If they'd have had the Fly More in stock, I'd have been tempted to cancel my DJI order (still showing as Payment Authorised).

FYI: Mine (White, FMC) dispatched from Schenzhen on Saturday via DHL and is currently with the courier somewhere in Cambridge. No doubt will be delivered when I'm at work :-/ Ordered a day after the launch event.

FYI: Mine (White, FMC) dispatched from Schenzhen on Saturday via DHL and is currently with the courier somewhere in Cambridge. No doubt will be delivered when I'm at work :-/ Ordered a day after the launch event.

I ordered the black one the day after the event.

Assume mine will be shipping from Shenzhen too.

Hey Guys, new member here.

I ordered onyx black (regular non FMC) from DJI.com during the keynote on Tuesday and had shipping conformation on Saturday afternoon from DHL (shipped from China), I have just had another email from DHL this morning to say it is with the carrier in Edinburgh and delivery will be made today.

Can anyone confirm the details regarding DJI's return policy if I use/activate the drone? Since ordering & watching several YT videos I'm having concerns about both the range and noise levels. I've yet to see any range tests in CE territories. I ordered the drone for traveling to Singapore & Aus & which I understand are both CE restricted and I'm concerned the range might be crippled, especially un urban areas. The noise levels aren't as huge a concern however I understand the MPP is significantly quieter with a lower frequency and draws less attention, which I would definitely prefer.

I'd like to try out the drone this week in Scotland and make a decision whether to keep it or opt it for a MPP. I do very much like the form factor of the Air so it's a tough choice, however if noise levels, range, and battery life are all superior on the MPP and the only sacrifice is a slightly larger footprint, I think it's a good trade off.

Hey Guys, new member here.

I ordered onyx black (regular non FMC) from DJI.com during the keynote on Tuesday and had shipping conformation on Saturday afternoon from DHL (shipped from China), I have just had another email from DHL this morning to say it is with the carrier in Edinburgh and delivery will be made today.

Can anyone confirm the details regarding DJI's return policy if I use/activate the drone? Since ordering & watching several YT videos I'm having concerns about both the range and noise levels. I've yet to see any range tests in CE territories. I ordered the drone for traveling to Singapore & Aus & which I understand are both CE restricted and I'm concerned the range might be crippled, especially un urban areas. The noise levels aren't as huge a concern however I understand the MPP is significantly quieter with a lower frequency and draws less attention, which I would definitely prefer.

I'd like to try out the drone this week in Scotland and make a decision whether to keep it or opt it for a MPP. I do very much like the form factor of the Air so it's a tough choice, however if noise levels, range, and battery life are all superior on the MPP and the only sacrifice is a slightly larger footprint, I think it's a good trade off.

I had a Mavic Pro and the gimbal scared me - felt way too delicate, so I sold it to get an Air.

Ordered mine from DJI on January 24 - got confirmation that it arrived in London Heathrow and will arrive in the Netherlands end of Wednesday 31 January.

I ordered mine in the UK whilst the launch presentation was on and its just turned up at my front door - I only got a despatch from Shenzhen in China on Saturday !!!!

Wow - its tiny

My order has just changed to shipped no tracking info yet though but have received a text from the courier saying it will be delivered tomorrow.
Ordered it not he 26th as well so really good turn around

Ordered mine at around 15:45 (GMT) the day of the launch and received it this morning. Not yet flown as the weather in London is windy and now raining.

Not sure if it’s me but I’m finding it hard to get the memory card in and out of the slot, I’ll just leave it in there and transfer the data via the usb c connection.

Alan

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J