DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any UK orders shipped?

Any chance one of you lucky guys could measure the size of the battery, I gotta get Lipo bags for flying. Mine should be delivered on 13th Feb, so getting ready to fly with it (in a big airplane) following week.

Any chance one of you lucky guys could measure the size of the battery, I gotta get Lipo bags for flying. Mine should be delivered on 13th Feb, so getting ready to fly with it (in a big airplane) following week.

L 8.5 -W 5- H 3 cm

Alan

SD card is super fiddly to get in, the little recessed gap is smaller than all my fingers - everything else is lovely though - got a window where the rain cleared to blue skies and drained used up my first battery

Firmware update and registration all worked a charm via latest version of DJI go on ios.

Love those quick shots, that asteroid one is super impressive

Last edited:
My order has just changed to shipped no tracking info yet though but have received a text from the courier saying it will be delivered tomorrow.
Ordered it not he 26th as well so really good turn around

Which did you order?

I ordered on the 24th and still not shipped.

Black FMC.

for what its worth I also stumped up for the DJI select service which claims priority shipping - got a bit swept up in new tech frenzy, dunno if that sped up delivery, anybody else receiving today pay (or not) for select ?

can't get over how compact the whole flymore thing is - space in the bag for a 4th battery, some ND filters and couple of other little bits - its lovely.

I didn't have the cash available for Care Protect at the time of ordering, so planned on "adding it on" during the 48 hours from activation.

for what its worth I also stumped up for the DJI select service which claims priority shipping - got a bit swept up in new tech frenzy, dunno if that sped up delivery, anybody else receiving today pay (or not) for select ?

can't get over how compact the whole flymore thing is - space in the bag for a 4th battery, some ND filters and couple of other little bits - its lovely.

I just used regular shipping and delivery of mine was attempted today by DHL, unfortunately I missed the delivery due to being at work so another attempt will be made tomorrow

Ordered mine yesterday, ready to collect tomorrow. John Lewis still have them in stock !!!

FWIW, although Jessops are showing this in stock, it's an error...

"The drone is not in stock and available on pre-orders only, apologies for the misinformation, I will report the error to the IT department. Unfortunately we don't currently have a delivery date for when the first stock will arrive. The best thing to do is to place an order so you're in the queue for it and you can always cancel later if it takes too long or you find it in stock elsewhere as we don’t take any payment until the order is dispatched"

FWIW, although Jessops are showing this in stock, it's an error...

"The drone is not in stock and available on pre-orders only, apologies for the misinformation, I will report the error to the IT department. Unfortunately we don't currently have a delivery date for when the first stock will arrive. The best thing to do is to place an order so you're in the queue for it and you can always cancel later if it takes too long or you find it in stock elsewhere as we don’t take any payment until the order is dispatched"

Well, update to this... apparently their stock landed this afternoon and there's a chance I can have it tomorrow!

I'm trusting Jessops so have ordered with them and just hit the "Cancel Order" button on the DJI website.

Having to go for white instead of black, though.

I'll probably regret this!

Looks like white is available first.

Don't like how the above have spelled "Arctic" incorrectly though.

Lol, so they have.. They're a good company, straight up and honest.

Lol, so they have.. They're a good company, straight up and honest.

Ah, fair play!

Not a company I'd heard of.

Wonder if Jessops will actually dispatch my order today like they said on Live Chat.

I'll be happy if they do!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J