DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any UK orders shipped?

I do very much like the form factor of the Air so it's a tough choice, however if noise levels, range, and battery life are all superior on the MPP and the only sacrifice is a slightly larger footprint, I think it's a good trade off.

Ordered mine yesterday, payment authorized etc. I only want it by the 8th of March though so not in a hurry at all. I have my Mavic Pro in the meantime.

The noise level has been recorded at 76.1 dB by one Reviewer as against 77.3 dB for the Pro. The pitch of the Air is different and 'seems' louder from what I read online.

DJI Mavic Air Review [vs Mavic Pro vs Spark vs Phantom 4 Pro]

Well nothing has arrived today and the tracking has not updated since Wednesday morning when it said it had departed China. Called DHL and they have no idea either???!!!!!

Yeah, mine arrived yesterday, ordered on the 23rd. DJI website said it was "shipped" but without a tracking number for days and then I got a text message from DHL with tracking information on the 30th. It spent a lot longer on DHL's website stating it was on the flight from Shenzhen than a flight from Shenzhen would actually take and the time information for the delivery updates was completely wrong as well.

There is chap in the uk with the same problem it seems DHL have lost his.

Yeah, mine arrived yesterday, ordered on the 23rd. DJI website said it was "shipped" but without a tracking number for days and then I got a text message from DHL with tracking information on the 30th. It spent a lot longer on DHL's website stating it was on the flight from Shenzhen than a flight from Shenzhen would actually take and the time information for the delivery updates was completely wrong as well.

Yes I'm hoping its just in the system somewhere and maybe over the weekend or Monday morning it will update or just be delivered. I've contacted DHL and they have started an investigation to find it just in case and have also let DJI.

Yes me to poor bloke, he has started a Facebook book page now just for the air.

Items that have the last track as China may be sitting in the UK (usually the midlands) and is awaiting to be scanned as arrived. The system is only as good as the last scan.

I ordered my Mavic Air on Monday 29th and recieved it on Wednesday 31st :) very unexpected and fast delivery time (I am in the UK) I am just waiting for it to stop raining so I can take it out for it’s maiden flight.

Reactions: philh24
Same here Richard, nothing's changed since Wednesday.

Yes no change again and it’s Saturday morning now. I’ve asked both DJI and DHL to investigate where the parcel is. Wouldn’t surprise me if people get used to what’s in these boxes and the odd few manage to disappear

Reactions: mavic_roberoo
Hold the front page, there's been an update!
It's now showing as in the country and at East Midlands sorting centre.

Reactions: mavic_roberoo
Well looks like Dylan the guy in the video just had his delivered this morning [emoji106]

Shipments from China will be inside a massive crate. Meaning orders can’t be individually scanned until reaching the destination country.
They will then be scanned for the first time as they are unpacked and loaded onto vans individually.

Mine is hopefully on the midlands crate that’s being unpacked soon!

I ordered Mavic Air white combo 29th jan. as of yet still at stage 3 with DHL. No UK Scan.

I had a text message this morning saying that mine has been dispatched and is on its way to Heathrow with DHL.

Red Mavic Air FMC - ordered it on 24/01/2018.
Mine was scanned leaving China on Thursday 01/02/2018 and is still in China as of Saturday 03/02/2018 according to the DHL website.

Hoping it arrives before the forecasted big freeze next week as looking forward to getting some snowy shots.

Mine is on the way to the UK. I ordered the Fly More and black straight after the presentation. It left DJI on 31st and is in transit with DHL. I trust it will arrive sometime during next week.

My order has finally shown up in the midlands DHL centre . Guess I will be getting mine Monday or Tuesday.

From leaving China how many days before yours showed in the midlands?

c67981d5d18dec5f449b28f20fbab36e.jpg

It left on Wednesday and arrived in the uk Saturday (arrival scan)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078