DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone flying in Las Vegas??

Any idea when you might get yours? I'm thinking it's going to be the end of January before I see mine! That really sucks!

I ordered my Mavic late Nov. at Drones now in Vegas. They are saying through there correspondence with Dji that they should be getting them in the next two week?

Vegasguy

I have my p4p to keep me going, but hopefully this week I will have my Mavic! Did anyone receive theirs yet?

I ordered my Mavic late Nov. at Drones now in Vegas. They are saying through there correspondence with Dji that they should be getting them in the next two week?

Vegasguy
That's cool!

Vegasguy
That's cool! Sounds like you may be getting it in time for Christmas! I ordered mine through Massdrop so there's no telling when I'll get it!

Still waiting for mine, I ordered late though on 10/27 so I still have a couple weeks to go. I did receive my 6pk of PolarPros though.

yeah, I still have til the end of Jan before I'll even be able to fly it, so Im not stressing it.

Anyone know of a place around town that have long stretches of road with no or hardly any traffic? I'm planning on messing around with active track this weekend but don't want to do it with a lot of people on the road (they might steal my remote haha). Right now I know of a couple of roads at the edges of mountains edge, and summerlin area, just curious if some of you guys have other suggstions.

It's probably a little bit out of the way, but about 15 mins north of US95/215 there is a road off to the right called Corn Creek Road. They just paved it and it's really straight and open, but might be kind of boring. lol.

I'd really like to take a "secret" Red Rock trip and fly where some of the Team Legit FPV Wing guys flew at.

Nice shots on your IG! All those just from your p3p?

Sure was. We had great time together. Recently just sold her after I got the Mavic since I don't need to have 2 birds with similar specs. Next upgrade would probably be the P4P.

It's probably a little bit out of the way, but about 15 mins north of US95/215 there is a road off to the right called Corn Creek Road. They just paved it and it's really straight and open, but might be kind of boring. lol.

I'd really like to take a "secret" Red Rock trip and fly where some of the Team Legit FPV Wing guys flew at.
Thank you bro that road looks perfect! And do you know where in red rock that video is in? Looks like a cool site!

I'm not sure to be exact. I know a guy on the FB forums for Las Vegas Rotorheads that is the one who set up the tour for the Team Legit guys. I can ask him, but cant access FB where I am at until late Jan. lol.

Good morning gents. New guy here, just got my mavic last night and super excited to start flying. I'd also be interested in a meet up or something, I'm in spring valley.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan