DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Apple can get Mavic's fast

Both my 12/8 and 12/10 orders were charged. Because I've already received a 11/26 order from Apple and 2 very early DJI orders, decided to cancel Apple orders and could not do so online. I called to cancel and was given a story on how their system showed preparing to ship even though online delivery dates are in mid February.

Decided too complicated to cancel and, when received, will either return to Apple store or make them available to local NY enthusiasts at my cost (think is was $1,088.00 with sales tax), with original Apple Receipt. Pickup will be in Jackson Heights, NY. Will not open the boxes.

So the 12/22 credit card charge (for my 12/9 order) just dropped off my Amex pending list. Back at square one?

So the 12/22 credit card charge (for my 12/9 order) just dropped off my Amex pending list. Back at square one?

I talked to online support and they said the charges will drop off after a few days, so that what happened was normal, but the Mavic is still prepared to ship and waiting on the carrier to pick it up. Still no eta.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I called today and didn't get any useful info other than the charge will go for pre-auth every 2 weeks. The agent stressed and emphasized what a great position on the waiting list for the mavic my order has. I guess at this point, what's another 5-6 weeks to wait..?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom