DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Apple

Great site. It's been fun to see so many others "patiently" waiting and sharing their experiences.

I placed an order with Apple.com on the morning of 12/3 and it is scheduled to arrive at the location here in Pittsburgh, PA tomorrow. That's less than 5 days. I guess I was in the right place at the right time.

Ha! Mine almost took 5 weeks for a fly-less.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I cancelled an order for a fly less today that was scheduled to be picked up at the San Tan apple in chandler AZ. The guy said it would still ship to the store and they would ship it back. Maybe someone can go and grab it before they ship it back. GOOD LUCK.

It seems like apple is getting a large shipment tomorrow. Anyone that doesn't have a mavic on order should stop in a local apple store tomorrow. Might get lucky!

How do you know! Don't play with me!! Jajajaja

Hope it's true

How do you know! Don't play with me!! Jajajaja

Hope it's true

I am just assuming using some context clues. A lot of people who have ordered through apple will be receiving them tomorrow. I have no idea if they will have extras to walk in and buy but it might be worth a trip to the store tomorrow!

I am just assuming using some context clues. A lot of people who have ordered through apple will be receiving them tomorrow. I have no idea if they will have extras to walk in and buy but it might be worth a trip to the store tomorrow!
They actually shipped in today! I just picked mine up. And... they did not have extra.

After being disillusioned with repeated setbacks of timing through my local camera store, I ordered a Mavic from Apple on Dec. 1 for ship-to-store. Date for pickup was estimated as Jan 30.

The order just flipped for pickup tomorrow Dec 8.

I'm placing an order for the accessories (to make it mostly like the Fly More kit) through my local camera store, to give them part of the business lost to Apple. It's still over $300 of stuff they will get to sell.

Reactions: Orionthehunter
I ordered on Nov 28th and received notice that mine will be available tomorrow. That's 10 days. Not bad at all. I also picked up some batteries at another Apple store near me. DJI is starting to catch up.

Reactions: ATXdrone
I ordered on Nov 28th and received notice that mine will be available tomorrow. That's 10 days. Not bad at all. I also picked up some batteries at another Apple store near me. DJI is starting to catch up.

I'm thinking everyone will be caught up quite soon. I have 4 other preorders I'm going to cancel tomorrow :) At least the pricing scourge for accessories will go away, too.

I cancelled 2 other pre orders as well so I think a combo of DJI catching up and the cancelling of pre orders, everyone should get one really soon. I guess they were right when they said they were trying to get all the orders filled by end of December.

Ordered Nov 28 - got shipping notice yesterday that it would arrive tomorrow.. yet I got it today.

Canceled Dec 4 Amazon order. The price they are going for on ebay now isn't worth the effort in selling them.

About to go open my box. This is my first drone!

If anyone like me has noticed that their order has been shipped. If you open a chat with apple you can get the tracking for their shipment to the store.

It looks as all these orders that are shipped or available is in the US, Europe doesn't seem to be that important to DJI?
Is anyone among the people that has their Mavic orders available for pickup or showing "shipped" living in Europe?

Today i got an email saying that the Mavic is available in a store in my country (i had signed up to get an email when its back in stock), when i ordered and then called the store i was told that three orders were made in the first minute and that they only received 5 Mavics.
The worst thing is that i should have gotten one of these 5 units if it weren't for the fact that my order was not accepted because i had provided the wrong phone number.
Since i was among the 5 first to order one of the five Mavics was mine.
I am SO angry right now.

mine says it was supposed to ship on the 7th but FedEx tracking determined that was a lie. Lol. It just shows label created :(. Anyone else have the same thing?

If anyone like me has noticed that their order has been shipped. If you open a chat with apple you can get the tracking for their shipment to the store.
I have tried chatting them up, but I can't get tracking info. Do you actually see any movement on yours? Mine has showed shipping to store, pickup December 8, for the last 3 days.

I work for Apple down in south florida. We did receive some batteries a few days ago (gone now). No Mavics yet but as soon as they come into my store I can post on here!

Mine still hasn't been picked up either. Says to be delivered tomorrow but no pickup yet.. (got tracking yesterday morning)

Apple Store San Diego Fashion Valley has a Mavic. I just received a call at 10:30am. Decided not to get it since I just received mine.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer