DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ASSISTANT 2 WILL NOT CONNECT ON MY MAVIC

MrMavic

Reactions
I have the Assistant 2 App on my Mac, and have the Mavic plugged into my Mac by USB, but it will not recognize my Mavic. I want to update my Mavic and controller at the same time. When did the Assistant 2 App just quit working?Just sit's there doing nothing. Any ideas what could be wrong?

I had the same thing uninstall the new version and install the old version I'm on PC but looks like somthing with usb drivers I plugged it in many times then it just worked . Its crap programing its not stable

I searched for hours just to find this version. (v 1.0.4 It's not on the App Store on my Mac, and it doesn't come up searching for it on line. Do you have a link to the old version?

i actually had the same problem tonight and it ended up being the USB cable. I went thru 3 cables before it would recognize the Mavic or the remote. Once I had a good cable, it worked fine.

I searched for hours just to find this version. (v 1.0.4 It's not on the App Store on my Mac, and it doesn't come up searching for it on line. Do you have a link to the old version?
Sadly no I just had the old version saved in my download folder also mine is for windows

When using assistant2 we have to plug into the Mavic and not the controller ....?

That's not happening. No recognition whatsoever. DJI needs to get their head out and start making their stuff work.

Reactions: Falcon1az
like I stated in my previous post, did you try a different USB cable? I had the same issue tonight and after trying the 3rd cable it started working.

Yes, I have re-started the Mac and it's a direct connection to the Mavic from the Mac.

I ended updating my mavic via the go app in the end and then when Assit worked i checked that the latest firmware has been installed . There was no new firmware for the remote when it was checked. I'm on Assist 1.09. I don't know what these programing tools are up to but its not good .

I did the same. I'm convinced the Assistant app is junk. I checked the Aircraft and controller versions from the go app and it did update both of them via Wifi to 01.03.0550

I find this amusing..

DJI assistant works fine on windows but have problems on Mac..

DJI GO 4 app works marvelously on Iphones, but have crashing issues on Android...

:D:p:D

Reactions: Falcon1az
I find this amusing..

DJI assistant works fine on windows but have problems on Mac..

DJI GO 4 app works marvelously on Iphones, but have crashing issues on Android...

:D:p:D
I have a Mac and it's my primary system. DJI Assistant 2 works just fine for me.

To you guys that tried to help, I really do appreciate it. You are what makes this forum a great place to hang out or get help with. I apologize for my disconcertion and rant if it sounded like that. There are two things that set me off: Things that don't work the way they're supposed to, and Punks that have nothing to offer except childish jibber and stupid jokes like a little snot nosed boy would do.
I used the Assistant 2 app on March 2nd and did the .0500 update and it worked fine for me. I have to wonder if maybe it's just my Mac. I'l probably just give this Mac to my Granddaughter and get a new one. I can't do the 4K video any way. Time to upgrade.
Thanks guys.

Reactions: Bintryin

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirjhara