DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bag for Mavic, Osmo, DSLR, & more?

ironhead1530

Reactions
Hello all,
New to the forum but not DJI or drones. Currently have a P3P, Mavic Pro, and an Osmo. First post for me here, so thanks in advance for your help!

So here's my dilemma... I have a case for each of my drones and my Osmo, but I HATE carrying each one individually. Does anyone else keep multiple pieces of equipment with them? I think it would be great to have a bag that can carry the Mavic, Osmo, a DSLR, 15.6" laptop, and some accessories for each. I'm not worried about the P3P because I travel with the Mavic more. Might be thinking about selling it or sinking some money into it for NDVI or a thermal camera, but that's a whole other topic...

Is there such a bag? I've seen camera bags that will work got some stuff, but not everything.

Thanks again in advance!

I have a lowpro flipside which would probably hold all that comfortably, not ideal for a laptop as you'd put it in the non padded outer zip up section but it would probably be fine with just a neoprene sleeve on the laptop or something. The main camera compartment is very well padded and reconfigurable with lots of Velcro foam sections and you can access it without putting the bag down which is nice

Reactions: Fly4grub
I have a leather messenger bag that was designed for such a thing. I keep my 15.6" laptop, mavic, 3 batteries, chargers for both laptop and drone, as well as miscellaneous items.

I have Incase DSLR Pro Pack Backpack planning for my DSLR + 1 extra lens, Osmo Mobile, Mavic Fly More Combo, and 15" MBP with me on my next trip. It will be like I'm carrying a stone.

After a lot of searching for the wright bag, got me a lowepro mini trekker , mavic,dslr, nvidia shield k1, nd filters,tablet mount, and room for an extra lens if I need it.
IMG_1480.JPG

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zack400