DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

The odd part is that mine still says Get it by 11/29. Nothing has changed and no communication otherwise. I guess I'm just hoping that they are just behind on updating the online status. But at this point I don't think I'll see anything tomorrow.

I just called B.B. for entertainment purposes only. I think my I.Q. dropped significantly after the conversation that just took place. As mentioned in earlier posts, the CSR you will only tell you that you have to wait until the 30th to see if you get it by the 30th...Exact wording!

I just called B.B. for entertainment purposes only. I think my I.Q. dropped significantly after the conversation that just took place. As mentioned in earlier posts, the CSR you will only tell you that you have to wait until the 30th to see if you get it by the 30th...Exact wording!
At least they're consistent...

Reactions: scholls22
I visit the store yesterday I speak to CSR and they told me that they would have them in stock at store in january 10
I visit BB store in Puerto Rico

Sent from my SM-G935T using MavicPilots mobile app

My deliver by date on BB slid from 11/29-->11/30. Still no cc charge or delay email

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So your date slipped up a day? Thats a good sign. Mabey they are monitoring it closely.

So your date slipped up a day? Thats a good sign. Mabey they are monitoring it closely.

Sadly it's been toggling between 29th and 30th several times the last month. Still says preparing though, time will tell

Just got mine that I ordered on 10/14 and in shock. Seems to me I was farther down the delivery chain than expected. Many seem to have ordered before me and nothing. Seems like a shipping lottery.
53e37316a4dbf95e4ca67996a9ce3c17.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: scholls22
Frustrating as a 10/13 order, but congrats nonetheless!

My pending charge went away on my CC....strange....order still hasnt moved on BB website.

Mine still says get it Nov 29 lol... ain't no way that's going to happen. I just need it by christmas!
Fortunately my Apple order of 10/3 arrived two weeks ago! This one is a christmas present.

The lack of communication is what is frustrating. If they are out of stock then send the email out saying so! I was optimistic when I ordered that I'd get it on the 30th as advertised. It seems that they should allocate however many preorders they purchase from DJI for sale. Had they said available in January, like Apple, I may have purchased somewhere else. Someone somewhere with Best Buy has to know what's up.

Ordered 11/11. My credit card just got charged. I'm sure it's on its way

My order was on 10/21 and 11/11 orders are shipping??? I'm sure that there are people with orders before mine that haven't shipped. I also happen to be an Elite member of My Best Buy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIMavic3cine