DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

dinglehead

Reactions
Anyone have any info on what's going on with Best Buy?

Order placed yesterday said "Delivered by Oct 31." Orders placed today say "Delivers by Nov 1" but can be upgraded to 2-day shipping for delivery on the 31st.

It seems like they're pretty sure they are going to start shipping. Anyone have any further info?

Reactions: tonytafarella
I don't.I placed my order yesterday afternoon. I got a fraud alert on my credit card. I had to give my CC company the OK. It went through the second time but I couldn't tell for sure by looking at my BB account. So, I talked to customer service last night to make sure my pre-order was good to go. I asked the guy if he has any way to look up to make sure they actually have the Mavics somewhere in stock or even showing whether or not they have x number of Mavics en route to a BB warehouse. He put me on hold a minute and then tried to assure me "everything looks great!" It was obvious to me he didn't have any special info. I don't buy it. I'm not expecting my Mavic next Monday (or even Tuesday), but I sure will be pleasantly surprised if I'm wrong!

You get your bloody Mavic by November 1st....

2017 !!! :eek:

Order placed yesterday said "Delivered by Oct 31." Orders placed today say "Delivers by Nov 1" but can be upgraded to 2-day shipping for delivery on the 31st.

It seems like they're pretty sure they are going to start shipping. Anyone have any further info?

i order from best buy 4 days after launch and it said get it by the 31st. they put a temporary hold on my card for the day then released it. yesterday it was actually charged for the amount. i hope it is still on track. i would assume they would charge me unless they are sure they are shipping soon. my best buy just says pending still and says "get it buy 31st"

i order from best buy 4 days after launch and it said get it by the 31st. they put a temporary hold on my card for the day then released it. yesterday it was actually charged for the amount. i hope it is still on track. i would assume they would charge me unless they are sure they are shipping soon. my best buy just says pending still and says "get it buy 31st"
an e - When I was reading about the terms on the BB site they said with preorders they will do an initial authorization on your CC but will not charge it. It said the card would not be charged until the item ships. That is stated on the BB terms of sale on their site. Just so you, and others know.

Shipping now says "Unavailable" on the product page, but the order page STILL says Delivers By Oct 31

...also now lists as "sold out" if you try to check out with it in your cart

I'm starting to think this Best Buy thing might work out... they seem to know exactly how many units they could sell and exactly when its going to be delivered.

I keep getting this error when I enter my shipping address (if and when the checkout button actually works):

"We're sorry, but these items are not available to be shipped to that address"

Has anyone encountered this? I've tried two addresses.

I keep getting this error when I enter my shipping address (if and when the checkout button actually works):

"We're sorry, but these items are not available to be shipped to that address"

Has anyone encountered this? I've tried two addresses.
dj I replied in other note but that message has just shown up in the last couple of hours. Before that you could order and have it shipped with a delivery date of either 31-Oct ($$$) or 01-Nov (free)

dj I replied in other note but that message has just shown up in the last couple of hours. Before that you could order and have it shipped with a delivery date of either 31-Oct ($$$) or 01-Nov (free)
:( I see. Thank you. I will keep trying. I see those dates, but just get the same error.

Best Buy website now says not available. So hopefully the ones that are pre-ordered will ship on time... fingers crossed lol

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I saw mentioned somewhere that knowing our luck they won't update with a new date until 11/2 LOL. Hoping not though.

Just logged into my Best Buy account and it still shows the fly less pre-order I placed yeserday 10/24 as "get it by oct 31"

Would be funny if it arrives before the B&H pre-order that I placed back on 9/27 when Mavic pre-orders first started.

Just spoke with bestbuy. I pre ordered yesterday with no issues. They stated my order will ship by Friday. I asked why can't a new order be placed and she stated that I was lucky and got one of the quantity they had coming and they don't have anymore. I am hoping this is accurate but just wanted to let you guys know there is at least a 50/50 chance on those orders that state 10/31 delivery like mine :)

Reactions: Marc
Just spoke with bestbuy. I pre ordered yesterday with no issues. They stated my order will ship by Friday. I asked why can't a new order be placed and she stated that I was lucky and got one of the quantity they had coming and they don't have anymore. I am hoping this is accurate but just wanted to let you guys know there is at least a 50/50 chance on those orders that state 10/31 delivery like mine :)

Called Best Buy myself and got the same info, either it's accurate or they have a really good story across the US lol ... the suspense is killing me! Send me my Mavic

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan