DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best cheap practice drone?

Hubsan X4 (H107C)....super cheap and durable. If you can fly this drone, you will love the Mavic Pro.

Alright, just got the Hubsan x4. Looks like I should be practicing in mode-2 to be the same controls as DJI mavic's default control. Is that correct?

Also got the Hubsan X4 for $30 and a crash pack for another $5. You are right on this, Mode-2 matches Mavic's default.
Only done 3 flights so far but 1) I am having a hard time making the drone hover and not drift away without constant stick input and 2) as a result of that, I keep crashing to furniture/walls/ceiling when flying indoors which isn't fun.

Any tips on how to master flying this mini bird indoors are welcome!

Only done 3 flights so far but 1) I am having a hard time making the drone hover and not drift away without constant stick input and 2) as a result of that, I keep crashing to furniture/walls/ceiling when flying indoors which isn't fun.
Any tips on how to master flying this mini bird indoors are welcome!

I started with my UDI818 outdoors to get some skill before going indoor, because the more space you have the easier is to keep the thing from crashing. Then after 20-30 outdoor flights get indoor and perfect your skills. In 2-3 months from start I was flyin' it indoor with some confidence (read: some crashes still happened). Unluckily I had to dispose of the bastard, it started killing batteries in just 1 flight...

Reactions: mikeGR
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vlad_Zherikhov