DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best mount for shield k1?

Riseaknight

Reactions
What are some good mounts on Amazon where I can see the screen on the remote? Thanks!

Here are a few tablet mounts that might work for you:

Last edited:
following...

Here are a few tablet mounts that might work for you:

I own the Hoosion and it works great.

The tablet doesn't fall out no matter how you hold it.

IMG_0557.jpg

What are some good mounts on Amazon where I can see the screen on the remote? Thanks!
I own the mavmount but use it in reverse with the tablet resting on my forearms so I have a good view of the controller. The hoosion looks more adjustable.
Regards,
-d.

Reactions: Aerial West
Sweet this looks good. Is it light enough and can I fold it up and fit it in my backpack? Thanks alot!

It doesn't fold flat. That said, you can fold the arm down and then loosen and pop the tablet holder part off to get it down to size. Takes about 10 seconds.

I thought it would be a good idea to have a nice big screen so I bought a metal Skyreat holder from Amazon. However it completely covers the RC and adds noticeable weight to the RC so I have dispensed with it and now just use a mobile phone.

I thought it would be a good idea to have a nice big screen so I bought a metal Skyreat holder from Amazon. However it completely covers the RC and adds noticeable weight to the RC so I have dispensed with it and now just use a mobile phone.
The same one in the picture up top?

You can see over the top of the Hoosion I pictured above easily. I generally just rest the tablet against me so I can see both the tablet and the controller.

You can see over the top of the Hoosion I pictured above easily. I generally just rest the tablet against me so I can see both the tablet and the controller.

I went ahead and ordered it. Thank you. Hopefully it not too heavy and bulky to use.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78