DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

calculation error in dji assistant 2

Riseaknight

Reactions
I'm trying ti do the sensor calibration in dji assistant 2. After I finish the 3rd step a screen comes up saying calculation error, please enter the correct screen size in inches. I put 28.9. Then I have to do the calibration again but same error. What to do?

I am hearing you with DJI assistant not operating correctly I got an error today with the vps not operating but that only happened after I turned it of then on again so I go to dji assistant 2 as it told me to re calibrate the vps witch I am doing but there is no blue box showing up when I get to step 3/3 so I can't get any further than that very annoying I have re booted everything several times but still no joy has any one got any ideas that could help

same here. I just got a second mavic. I did this twice then noticed the factory plastic sticker over one of my sensors - tried again after removing- didn't work.....anyone have any more recent input?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-06-17 at 6.30.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-17 at 6.30.40 PM.png
    409 KB · Views: 33
Not that it will help but I had the same thing happen to me but in my case entering the screen size (27") and re-running the calibration actually worked.. so try again maybe?

THANKS!! I continue to struggle...it's a battle. (updated with all batteries in -refreshed, tried dj4 go app failed......

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Among1423