DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera will not focus

badwzrd

Reactions
After a calibration on dji assistant. I can get the camera to focus. Tried reinstalling the firmware and calibrate again. Dji said to send in repair.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

After a calibration on dji assistant. I can get the camera to focus. Tried reinstalling the firmware and calibrate again. Dji said to send in repair.

I think the calibration on DJI assistant is just for the vision sensors not the gimbal camera.

Was it working before the calibration?

I think the calibration on DJI assistant is just for the vision sensors not the gimbal camera.

Was it working before the calibration?

Yep was working fine. Now will not focus. Tapping the screen does not seem like the camera is even trying to focus

Reactions: Chickenskat
Yep was working fine. Now will not focus. Tapping the screen does not seem like the camera is even trying to focus

Does the focusing square appear on the screen when you tap it? Just checking your not toggled to the exposure setting instead of focus...

Also have you tried downgrading FW to an older one?

Does the focusing square appear on the screen when you tap it? Just checking your not toggled to the exposure setting instead of focus...

Also have you tried downgrading FW to an older one?

Yea the green box appears then pauses then you hear the beep. I tried going down and same issue on firmware

Try toggling the camera to PAL and back to NTSC.

Maybe not exactly the same symptoms you are having but this Youtube video follows some DJI recommended tasks used to solve a focus issue. May be worth a try before shipping it in.

Go to Camera settings and the third option, scroll all the way down hit Reset Camera, no need to send to DJI.

Go to Camera settings and the third option, scroll all the way down hit Reset Camera, no need to send to DJI.
Wont work. He has already tried that. Toggling NTSC to PAL resets the camera.

I updated my software and still having the same issue

Just curious, are you using the "focus assist", like in the red outlines of the subject in focus? It would not affect your camera, but I am curious about its behavior/display in your case.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Just curious, are you using the "focus assist", like in the red outlines of the subject in focus? It would not affect your camera, but I am curious about its behavior/display in your case.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
Not familiar with the focus assist. Where is that located?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM