DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't Set Return to Home Altitude

gixxerbill

Reactions
I can't even get my mav to sinc at work so I will try again when I get home. But another thing that is frustrating is that when I try to set the altitude for return home it doesn't work. I put in 30 meters and it says "it exceeds altitude". Why is that it's only 90 ft?

Turn off Beginner mode.

Or rather, fly within the constraints of Beginner mode until you've had a chance to read the user manual thoroughly. :)
I will check that but i am pretty sure beginner mode is off.

beginner mode is OFF and it still says Failsafe RTH altitude cannot exceed maximum altitude.

beginner mode is OFF and it still says Failsafe RTH altitude cannot exceed maximum altitude.

hai , two days ago upon RTH my MP gaining height exceeded max altitude set at 120 m reached 290 m , twice happened to me, would it be firmware glitches or else ? it's pretty scary with the battery left 15%

Cheers,
feno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What is your "Main Controller Settings" --> "Set Max Flight Altitude" setting set to?

What happens when you attempt to set it?

called dji and they told me to push some reset button on the drone. Then everything started working. Had a blast flying even in 20mph winds(got high wind warning but it didn't effect hardly at all. Thing is badass. Can't wait to try to sport mode tonight but for some reason wouldn't switch over while flying. I think it's some settting that I have to change on remote.

Ah, that's the link button. Your Mavic must have been disconnected from the remote controller if linking it fixed it.

Reactions: gixxerbill
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31