DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Care Refresh – no shipping label

Droning on and on...

Reactions
Submitted a service request on 7/22, still haven't received a shipping label. Can't find any way to contact DJI about it. Can anyone help?

Submitted a service request on 7/22, still haven't received a shipping label. Can't find any way to contact DJI about it. Can anyone help?
Something does not seem right. Are you using Care Refresh or Care Express? I just recently used Care Express and received the shipping label within a few minutes. Either way if you received a service case number you should be able to use thst to check status online. Also you can go to DJI’s website, click on support and their is a way their to do a online chat. They should be able to help you. They also have phone support with #’s listed there and times when they are available.

Go to your DJI online service request you created for the shipping. All the information will be part of the service request. If not contact DJI for assistance.

Be sure you are using the email address associated with your DJI Account. I have contacted DJI twice to return a drone; once for Care Refresh Replacement and another time because I was returning my drone under warranty. Both times, I received my shipping label in an email within hours.

I am in the USA and I emailed [email protected] and they responded so quickly and I received such good service that I wrote a topic about it, even when there was confusion and DJI made up for it in a Big Way…

You do not list your location and your avatar (if it's you…) looks like you are in the Swiss Alps, so if your are not in the US, you need to use a different email address…

What I wrote about my adventure…

I recently used care refresh and immediately received the shipping label back. All went smoothly. You should have had a DJI confirmation to your request and a ticket number for the open case.

Reactions: LoudThunder
HI GUYS I HAVE FOUND MY DRONE IT IS IN THE TOP OF A GUM TREE SO LOOKS LIKE I WILL HAVE CUT THE TREE DOWN TO GET IT

Glad you found it but that's no reason to SHOUT...
I have to agree with Wags, SHOUTING is never cool (Using all CAPS is a kind of shouting…). But, under the circumstances, I forgive you. If I lost my Drone and finally found it, I'd be shouting it from the rooftops (if not the top of the Gum Tree…).

HI i am not shouting it is just a lot easy for me to see what i am typing
Got you covered…

On the Upper Right of the MavicPilots Web Page is your Avatar, and "O" in a Circle (Arrow #1), Click it, a medium size window will pop up and in that window will be an Option "Preferences," (Arrow #2) Click it…

Up pops a new Window showing all your preferences. On the Right Side, at the top is "Font Size" choose a larger Font (Arrow #3) and Click SAVE (Arrow #4).

Press the F5 Function Key to reload your web page and the new larger font will now appear. Open one of the topics and look to see if it's to your satisfaction, if not, make it larger or smaller, as you prefer.

(The Graphic I've included do not show the True Size of the Fonts, just their relative differences…)

And when it's perfect, don't SHOUT it…

suze.png

Last edited:
Got you covered…

On the Upper Right of the MavicPilots Web Page is your Avatar, and "O" in a Circle (Arrow #1), Click it, a medium size window will pop up and in that window will be an Option "Preferences," Click it…

Up pops a new Window showing all your preferences. On the Right Side, at the top is "Font Size" choose a larger Font and Click SAVE.

Press the F5 Function Key to reload your web page and the new larger font will now appear. Open one of the topics and look to see if it's to your satisfaction, if not, make it larger or smaller, as you prefer.

(The Graphic I've included do not show the True Size of the Fonts, just their relative differences…)

And when it's perfect, don't SHOUT it…

View attachment 152822
thanks for that

Reactions: LoudThunder

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colinhayesroberts