DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Chance to use Taco-rc ND32

That over exposure out of the tunnel and onto the next clip was a nice one! Footage looks so much more cinematic with the ND filters I gotta say.

Thanks, and i agree with you, ends up giving you what i feel is a more even color. One thing i did do in post is to slightly desaturate the shadows. Got that tip from some site... they mentioned it helps achieve that look a bit more.

Wow that was awesome, o cant wait to get my harley out and give it a crack. Just need to find some roads with no power lines. What other camera's did you use.

Sent from my SM-G920I using MavicPilots mobile app

@shickey @Brett Newman thanks guys. Brett i used an iphone 6, iphone 7 plus, dji osmo mobile gimbal, and go pro hero 5. I tried to take some shots with my canon sl1 dslr camera too, but without a proper tirpod it's really hard to get get steady shots out of it.

Reactions: Brett Newman
Hey all here is my latest video with the datsun. This time i took out the Taco-rc ND32 and am pleased with the results. I got the nd64 in today and i'll have to try to see how that works next time.

I love watching stuff like this, it gives me ideas on my own filming. Getting the film is the easy part, it's the thought that goes into it, and the editing afterwards, that makes a video 'pop' like this. Great job.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet