DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cooling a hot battery

I have two... I just reviewed stats for the other battery, and it shows the same temp issue (sometimes). I've seen on airdata.com where my battery temp under the "General" info tab, always shows 32°f. I think this is an airdata issue. I "would" look into getting a temp gun, if I hadn't already spent so darn much on drone stuff... Well that, and if I wanted to throw my marriage away o_O
my flight logs show the same......so I believe it is an issue with the AirData website and not your battery. I have actually checked logs a second time at a later date and the battery info that wasn't there before is now all of a sudden there.....So makes me wonder if when I sync my logs if all of the data is being transferred properly and then when I sync them again at a later date, it syncs all of the data this time around and now the battery info is there.

For all of my flights on airdata.com (past and present) battery temps started showing their actual values a week or two ago. I think they finally fixed whatever was wrong with how their site parses the data.

ah, that would also make sense why all of a sudden my older flight logs now show more data than previously was available....

With some new cars now, you can specify the passenger glove box to be a cool box. My wife has a VW Golf GTi and it took us ages to work out why the glove box was so cold, until I actually sat and read through the car manual.....great place to cool down a hot battery who out flying

With some new cars now, you can specify the passenger glove box to be a cool box. My wife has a VW Golf GTi and it took us ages to work out why the glove box was so cold, until I actually sat and read through the car manual.....great place to cool down a hot battery who out flying
I want that! :p

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure