DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DISCONNECTED MAVIC... found on a street couple minutes later...

Hey everyone, here is an update. DJI send me an invoice stating that this is under warranty through their flight analysis! I am completely relieved because I was uncertain of my fate! My question to everyone is if it is a defect shouldn't they send a new drone?
Congrats, man! I was on the edge of my seat reading through this post hoping it would end positive [emoji23]

Reactions: Geltez
Not to worry. People bring their problems and issues here, and it makes it look as if everyone is having difficulties. Your Mavic is very likely to be fine.

Reactions: Geltez
Everyone, please follow up on this link
Was told by DJI that they don't repair but replace...
I posted on the forums for an answer to my question on whether it's being replaced or not. I am completely dissatisfied with their lack of knowledge and service in general. What is the right thing to do and also what will I receive because I heard 10 different answers.

Ask 10 people, get 10 different answers, eh? Try to relax about it. Let us know how it works out.

Ask 10 people, get 10 different answers, eh? Try to relax about it. Let us know how it works out.
Sorry, I kind of get worried when I don't hear anything for a week. It really sucks and I keep thinking about it haha. They just marked it as shipped and the serial number is 08QUE4900100RU which is what I received in an email! Apparently manufactured on April 9th using the decoder. My first one was manufactured late March. I'm assuming it may be new!

That would be great!

Have not seen any issues with my 3/31 Mavic yet. I always double check to make sure the battery is locked in tight too.

Just to add some icing on the cake, UPS screwed me over and completely lied about my packed being out for delivery. I got an email saying it would be here from 11am to 3pm. Never showed up. Now on the website for the tracking number, it says it's in a facility an hour away ever since 3 days ago. If no updates happen until Monday I have to call to launch an investigation! How annoying can this process be

Reactions: treytexag
Do you recall the firmware details of the crashed Mavic? 0400 - 0550 ?

Do you recall the firmware details of the crashed Mavic? 0400 - 0550 ?
Not sure exactly... I'm still waiting on my drone because UPS lost it. DJI opened a claim with UPS. Probably waiting another couple weeks...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31