DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI announcement on May 15

I like the idea of that Built-in gimbal inside an action Cam. It looks waterproof and is probably the next generation of action Cam.
I would be concerned about how durable a cam like that would be.
I can see that dreaded gimbal overload error showing up on the screen already! :p

Reactions: Former Member
If they build an action cam with the image quality of the Osmo Pocket and with 4k60 and 1080p/240fps and a superb electronic stabilization it would be great. I really like the GPH7 but the image quality of the DJI cameras is just a bit higher. Maybe it’s also the codec. But I can extract perfect stills from the Pocket or the M2Z. It’s harder to get this out of the GoPro even in same conditions.

But I don’t think, that DJI is able to just steamroll over GoPro. The have a large customer base with action cams. I don’t think it’s comparable with the Karma/Mavic incident. How ever if there’s a good competition and none of the companies is dying, it’s great for us as customers.

At the moment I use three DJI products (M2Z, Osmo Pocket and Ronin M) and what I like about these products is how well they are thought through. And they just work extremely reliable.

Greetings
Jürgen

More pics have been leaked:

Last edited:

Last edited:
I like the mention of 4K 60fps with "RockSteady"

The amount leaks seem to increase as each new product nears. Perhaps they are giving out more products ahead of time.

I have heard that DJI doesnt like "leaks" just like any other company. I thought that people who were given prerelease models were under contract to not disclose any info about the product including pictures and price.

Reactions: Smalls
I have heard that DJI doesnt like "leaks" just like any other company. I thought that people who were given prerelease models were under contract to not disclose any info about the product including pictures and price.
Speaking of price, has anyone heard what it will be yet?

I thought that people who were given prerelease models were under contract to not disclose any info about the product including pictures and price
I think so. I've seen some of those people mention DJI makes them sign an NDA.

Pricing was just released, just what I expected:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zack400