DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI App Crashes

TexasFlash

Reactions
Im new to the group, so dont kill me for asking a question thats been asked 100 times before, but...
On an average flight with my Mavic, the App will crash 4 times per battery.
I use 2 different devices.. Samsung Galaxy S7 (Updated) and the Nvidia K1 8" tablet (Updated).
The app crashes on both like clockwork. It's by far the worst thing about flying the drone. Although I have never had an bad outcome of the app crash, the 30+ seconds of the app reloading without being able to see my drone sucks! Since I use this for commercial work shooting aerial shots of businesses, its becoming an issue.
I have considered the Litchi app, but haven't wanted to drop the $25 on it without hearing from you all before I get it. I have a VR headset that I plan on using soon too as trying to see the screen during the day hasn't worked out so well.
Thanks for the advice in advance.

Wade

I had Android 6 and the App crashed just as often. If not more. That why I went to the newest Android version.

Updated as in you're running Android 7? If so, downgrade to Android 6 and all should be well.

That's what I had to do and once the rollback was completed, everything has functioned above expectations.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31