DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Customer Service, amazing

Mattw996

Reactions
Hi all

Posted a while back after gimbal started thrashing about on start-up. As it was only four months old I contacted DJI who took it back in for a warranty repair.

From the time I printed the label to getting it back was 10 days, could see where it was and what was happening to it and was given the option to purchase DJI refresh as i got an unactivated replacement.

First class service from DJI including the Twitter team who were super fast with their replies.

For anybody who's having this issue mine was the gimbal control board.

Reactions: frank candor
Well that's good to hear as DJI customer service isn't always reported to be 5-stars. Fly safe!

I've had a similar good experience with DJI service. My MP crashed as I was bringing it in for a manual landing under some trees when suddenly at about 5 ft. altitude it shot straight up and tangled with the branches and crashed hard, damaging the gimbal. I don't know why it happened, I thought maybe I inadvertently hit the RTH button and it was trying to go for its return altitude, but it's not supposed to do that a low altitude. Anyway I called DJI, explained what happened and the immediately sent me a return authorization and shipping label. About a week later they said they'd replace it at no charge and not use my extra care option. About 2 weeks later I received a "new' unit that works just fine. I didn't get any explanation for what had happened, so I suspect it was a failure of the aircraft's software or firmware. At any rate I'm pleased that their service was so good, especially after reading some negative comments about DJI service. They even returned my micro-SD card I had left in the aircraft

Reactions: Mattw996
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obanat