DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji forced me to update dji go4

or you can delete goapp say goodbye and install Litchi :-} come and enjoy vr

IMG_0895.PNG Here is a screenshot of my iPhone app updates.As you can see it is awaiting my command.No DJI devil pressing the update button on my phone.

Reactions: Karl2951
My wife is a moron and all of you are right that's my fault but I heard that the litchi is not so good many crushes happened with the litchi app

Reactions: reckless
And some fw don't works good with litchi app
I hope to stay on fw 400 and I not sure if the litchi will work good with it

Litchi's worked fine for my Note 4 on firmwares .300, .400, .500, .550, .600, and .700.

Your mileage may vary, apparently. The problems some firmware had with Litchi was only in certain flight modes, and .400, .600 and .700 are fine with all flight modes in Litchi, I believe.

The more I read, the more I get the feeling that no two people are going to have quite the same experience, even with the same apps or phone models. It's quite weird...

I block my iPhone from update the dji go App and still it do the update by force
I so disappointed from apple and dji
This is the Chinese attitude to do what ever they won't and we allow the to do it
This is the last time buying from dji
Or apple

I do believe there's a moron here...
And the winner is...........
[emoji117]YOU[emoji118]

Jeez why are all you guys being so hard on the guy? Give the guy the benefit of the doubt!
There are a lot of alternative lifestyles out there, maybe the guy is being factual. :p:D

Rob

Last edited:
Sorry for not make my wife as a queen like you guys the truth is that she's really not educated and only knows to to use facebook YouTube watts up and I gave her specific order not allowing the update

But I downloaded the 08 download app so some day i get my hand on the k1 and never need to use apple products

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661