DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI FPV assistant 2 runs me around in circles

1pollard

Reactions
Trying to hook up FPV controller 2 to DJI to get newest firmware so that I can fly an Avata. I am using an Intel Mac and the software is CRAZY! it repeatedly asks for password and calls it an error when it has always worked before and then tells me to "sign up" or change my password but won't let me do either. I see that others with Macs have had problems with this software and there has been no improvement despite complaints. The only success I see has been when folks use a windows computer to install the firmware. Any other solutions possible!

Unfortunately I am unable to help you. Currently my Assistant is working perfectly with all my drones/devices...but it hasn't already. Now that I finally got everything straight, I'm afraid to touch anything because I know it can go way wrong in a hurry and this software is the most reliable way to keep everything refreshed/updated. Hope you get the help you need to get back on track because it really does work well, when it works. I suggest it might be time to jump over to Apple silicon, the M1 Macminis are really cheap these days, you can probably get into one for less than $500.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne