DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go4 APP Issues

yfeghhi

Reactions
Ever since the recent update to the app I have now started to have problems. On the editor I was able to edit the video but it does not save or upload properly. Anyone else have this issue or any other issues since the update? Any fixes to it?

Ever since the recent update to the app I have now started to have problems. On the editor I was able to edit the video but it does not save or upload properly. Anyone else have this issue or any other issues since the update? Any fixes to it?
First thing I try is to uninstall and reinstall the app, I have not experienced those issues.
Regards,
-d.

I did. Worked flawless until the recent update. Now when I go to publish it crashes multiple times. First time it changed around a bunch of the footage I was editing. Frustrating! but if I keep trying it'll finally work. Hoping this next update will help.

I did. Worked flawless until the recent update. Now when I go to publish it crashes multiple times. First time it changed around a bunch of the footage I was editing. Frustrating! but if I keep trying it'll finally work. Hoping this next update will help.

mine changed the footage like you said, it cuts the video way shorter, doesn't upload or save correctly. even in editing it sometimes doesn't work like it used to. I've tried uploading multiple times now and none are good. Going to restart the phone phone and see if that maybe works but i doubt it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi