DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles FINALLY HERE!!!!

Those two are night and day (glasses vs. fully enclosed goggles), so choose based on your needs.

For me...it's not about what I need (I've got what I need already...and it's to capture images/video from a higher/different perspective)...it's what I want. I WANT a fun, immersive and detailed experience...and still be able to see/view the Mavic without having to remove glasses/goggles (hassle-free flying). So both goggles and glasses have what I want...but I can ONLY have one.

still be able to see/view the Mavic without having to remove glasses/goggles
This really doesn't exist. I have the Epson Moverio BT-300 glasses and am only able to fly with the darkest shade when outdoors during the day. It's so dark that it makes it impossible to see anything through the "screen".

Last edited:
The Epson glasses are neat. I don't think they are going to be comparable to the experience of the DJI Goggles though. FPV goggles/glasses really all have pluses and minuses. None are perfect.

Wish I had ordered from dji instead of Best Buy. Would have saved $37 dollars in taxes also.

Early pre-orders are on the way out!! First time ever I think we can say that DJI beat an estimate for a new release! :D

Another wave will ship out from Advexure on Monday/Tuesday, still estimating early to mid June for new pre-orders but things are moving.

Early pre-orders are on the way out!! First time ever I think we can say that DJI beat an estimate for a new release! :D

Another wave will ship out from Advexure on Monday/Tuesday, still estimating early to mid June for new pre-orders but things are moving.
That means DJI does learn from its mistakes. BTW, @Advexure, I'm still waiting for my free stuff. ;)

Reactions: Advexure
Finally Fedex updated their tracking. I'm getting mine on the 23rd.

How about you @msinger @Robbyg ? ;)

Yes mine says the expected arrival date is the 23rd, but it only says that the label has been created.
I will feel a bit more certain when I know it is actually in transit.

Yes mine says the expected arrival date is the 23rd, but it only says that the label has been created.
I will feel a bit more certain when I know it is actually in transit.
FedEx usually doesn't post an estimate, unless they are 95% sure it's going to happen.

for europe it's 549 euros, around 600$ :mad: ****....

VAT included? In the US there is sales tax being applied on one invoice that I saw on another group.

For Canada the VAT is "paid by DJI" so US$449 or €401 at today's rate. <sorry 'bout that>

Reactions: Prop_Nut

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos