DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles FINALLY HERE!!!!

Pre-orders are now available here at Advexure, DJI estimates that first shipments will be arriving in around the second to third week in May. Pre-orders will be filled on a first come, first served basis.

Pre-Order DJI Goggles for Mavic | Advexure - DJI's Largest West Coast Dealer

Any questions regarding pre-ordering your DJI Goggles please don't hesitate to PM or reach out on our live chat.

Safe and happy immersive flying! :cool:
-The Advexure Team

I ordered them also but I am worried about one thing.
I did not see a method for turning off the head tracking.
I see that it can be switched into two different head tracking control modes and an option to make them full screen but as you could see in the Demo video it is impossible to create cinema type footage while trying to hold your head still. Is there a way to just have the screen and the battery info etc without the head movements affecting the gimbal or flight?

Rob

for europe it's 549 euros, around 600$ :mad: ****....

I am debating whether or not this is worth it or not. I was told not to use goggles with a drone like the Mavic because of the lag.

Hey guys, I ordered mine this morning for 449 on the DJI store. These will be great primarily to avoid the issue of sun when framing my shots. However… It would be great if I could also use these instead of my cheap Google cardboard like headset I put my iPhone 7 Plus in.

So I'm wondering, does anyone think it will be possible to attach the iPhone 7 Plus via an HDMI dongle and use various split screen google VR applications? Because I'm guessing they will look a lot better on this than on my $25 plastic headset thing.

Or does 360° video and split screen require the specialized lenses in those types of headsets?

If it does only work for transmitting regular video like watching Netflix on a flight can anyone recommend a good HDMI dongle for the iPhone 7 Plus?

they seem to spendy for what they are thats like half the price of another mavic
Goggles in general are expensive. The DJI goggles come packed with features that others don't have and will never be able to offer. If you can get over the size of them, I think they will be a strong contender.

So I'm wondering, does anyone think it will be possible to attach the iPhone 7 Plus via an HDMI dongle and use various split screen google VR applications?
They won't do 3D, VR or 360° but will be able to work as a simple 2D Full HD HDMI monitor.

can anyone recommend a good HDMI dongle for the iPhone 7 Plus?
The original Apple one?

They're here, and I already ordered mine.

DJI Goggles

Get them while you can. Only a limited amount are available for purchase, and they should start shipping May 20.

Interesting that the images of these in action are not people piloting the copters, only the vid shows it, things that make you go hummm

Last edited:
Reactions: FearMe and jlemond
It can take HDMI in so outputting Neflix on a long flight with these might be good.. hmm.

Reactions: kab
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13