DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic pilots - Australia

Had a few of these made yesterday. Getting the rid of the rest to cover costs.

Comes with free stick on screen protectors for the controller screens.

DJI Mavic Pro Controller Stick Guard Protector | eBay

IMG_20161128_172209.jpg

Thanks Downunder, I just ordered one on eBay

Reactions: Downunder
here is a good way to not loose you gimbal lock

I'll look at making some gimbal clamps in the next week or so. Might improve on the design as I find them fiddly to fit.

Quick update for those who've ordered through rise above, i just spoke to them and they told me that they've so far sent out 14 units..for those who are far down the list i feel for you..maybe you should start looking into designing and building your own mavic, probably faster.

Picked mine up last night after sourcing from another supplier, charging tonight and updating firmware then a few flights tomorrow :)

Hi All I'm in Sydney just waiting for mine to arrive. how do you cope with the waiting?

Quick update for those who've ordered through rise above, i just spoke to them and they told me that they've so far sent out 14 units..for those who are far down the list i feel for you..maybe you should start looking into designing and building your own mavic, probably faster.
That's nuts. Thanks for the update, though. Apple is reporting pick up availability 21 Jan. I may cancel with riseabove and Jay ordered from Apple...

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using MavicPilots mobile app

****, #189 i orderedon the 1st Oct. Im #37
Yeah, and of course there are no guarantees regarding when either of us will receive our orders. But the P4 pro is available now at Apple stores - I'm puzzled as to how DJI could have so royally screwed up the mavic release. Even with the short delay caused by whatever component problem they had, the slow fulfillment of orders doesn't make much sense. I'm starting to wonder just how much I value the mavic's portability over my desire to just have a replacement for my faulty P2 vision...

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using MavicPilots mobile app

Getting worse and worse.
jb hifi changed pre order date to early 2017 now.
Rip it in gold coast never received anything.
Rise above are drip feeding them.
I think I will just forget about it and make paper planes instead. or just order one directly from Santa. o_O

Update from rise above saying they have so far sent out 20 and have gotten 'word' dji is going to start sending bigger shipments....take it with a grain of salt

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998