DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Don't be and idiot like me

isaiahstanley

Reactions
I am in the process of starting my aerial photography business and have been flying drones for more than 3 years. I worked at a hobby shop and knew you only need to pay $5 for registration. Of course when I went to register my Mavic for business use, I came across the Federal Drone Administration. The website looks very professional and I mistakenly bought their "business package" for around $200. DON'T GO TO THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHERS LIKE IT. The package promises high quality labels for your drone, but they take a month to arrive and are just from a regular label maker. The "useful study guide" for the part 107 registration is information you can find with better insight on youtube here:
. If you are in a hurry to register, just make sure you go the FAA website. And do not be an idiot like me.

I am in the process of starting my aerial photography business and have been flying drones for more than 3 years. I worked at a hobby shop and knew you only need to pay $5 for registration. Of course when I went to register my Mavic for business use, I came across the Federal Drone Administration. The website looks very professional and I mistakenly bought their "business package" for around $200. DON'T GO TO THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHERS LIKE IT. The package promises high quality labels for your drone, but they take a month to arrive and are just from a regular label maker. The "useful study guide" for the part 107 registration is information you can find with better insight on youtube here:
. If you are in a hurry to register, just make sure you go the FAA website. And do not be an idiot like me.
That is a drag, we all make mistakes, thank you for posting about this one.
Regards,
-d.

Yup. Been mentioned several times here. What makes matters worse is that there scammer's are now paying for Google and are listed first in search results.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki