DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dronedeploy on new RC Pro

I am clueless. I have no clue what you are talking about. Please show us photos, and more information about what it does, and a video.
In the past Dronedeploy hasn't been able to be Downloaded, sideloaded to the any Dji smart controller. This is the first and only on this Smart Controller (RC Pro) Dji has allowed this 3rd party app, which is one of the most used drone mapping software in the industry. This is a big move by Dji to allow a 3rd party app to replace one of its own apps (Dji Pilot app).

In the past Dronedeploy hasn't been able to be Downloaded, sideloaded to the any Dji smart controller. This is the first and only on this Smart Controller (RC Pro) Dji has allowed this 3rd party app, which is one of the most used drone mapping software in the industry. This is a big move by Dji to allow a 3rd party app to replace one of its own apps (Dji Pilot app).
Thank you for that. I used to use Way points with Mavic 2 Pro but sacrificed it by selling the M2P for the M3. I do not use the drone commercially so it is less of an issue for pilots and hobbyists like me.

I wonder if we can install Pilot 2 on our RC pro?
Not the one that comes with the M3E/M30 or M300, there is another version on dji web site that may work

I wonder if we can install Pilot 2 on our RC pro?
I was wondering the same thing, and assuming the answer is yes, unless DJI has hardwired the M3 Enterprise RC Pros to Pilot 2 instead of our DJI Fly versions. The Pilot app version used for the new M3 Enterprise drones should be able to be installed, as they also come with the RC Pro, instead of the larger RC Plus used for the M30.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
activmonk